jonboyb

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,562 posts
  • Interests:Not saving money
  • Model:Other

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:37 PM

Just trying to determine the differences.  My 84 has the LSD but it's a bit noisy and I fear may be on the way out.  Not the normal moan during turns but a "vibratory" sound over 60 mph.  You don't feel any vibration...just the sound is like a harmonic from vibration.  Also tends to spin one side only on occasion and I know the previous owner had it rebuilt by someone like Maaco so I don't have alot of faith.  Going to put fresh fluid and LSD additive in to see if it helps.  Anyways, know very little about pumkin dimensions flatty vs. widebody and axle/torque tube spline differences but are there any interchagable parts?  Have tons of 87-89 rear LSD's from widebodies and it would be awesome if I might be able to rebuild my flatty LSD using a donor widebody diff (and no.....I'm not doing a 5-lug swap :D ).  

I have access to 3 real flatty LSD's but all 3 cars are plenty restorable and I don't want to start parting good cars.

Edited by jonboyb, 05 October 2010 - 01:38 PM.

87 Valencia Quest - MPI MSII
84 Mezzon Gold Dodge Conquest - Timecapsule
89 Dodge Raider - Turbo TBI MSII
11 Ecoboost F-150....Cause TT is Better than a V8

Posted Image

#2 Dred_85.5_TSI

Dred_85.5_TSI

Flatty Love

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts
  • Interests:I have an announcement to make, "Turbo........ That is all".
  • Model:Starion

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:49 PM

the lsd diffs should be the same up to 87, 88&89 I'm not so sure about. but I think as long as it is a lsd running four bolt shafts it should be O.K.
Posted Image   1984 Starion ES: Currently running 15psi, Stock block (ARP main and head studs rod bolts, Clevite bearings) BSEK, M28 NJV head with mechanical valve train gasket matched on intake and exhaust, Treadstone exhaust manifold and Holset HX35w with BEP turbine housing, MK1 3" stainless exhaust, Old skool HKS super BOV, 3" GM MAF with MAFT, Artinist's old 4" core intercooler, custom Aluminium hard pipes, S13/SR20 Aluminium radiator w/clutch fan, Innovate LC-1 wide band O2, `83 crank pulley with A/C removed.
   `88 5 speed trans with Stedbani short shifter, Stedbani poly trans mount and engine mounts, drilled and slotted rotors, Joly roger stainless steel braided lines(brake, clutch, oil cooler, and ABS delete).
   KYB GR2, Artinist sleeve coil-overs, MK1 poly bushings, Energy Suspension poly end links, MK1 Adjustable tension rods, Cusco front camber plates, Artinist slotted rear camber plated.

ABS, A/C, Cruise control.. deleted, Right hand drive E-brake handle.

... more to come
Feedback thread #1
Feedback thread #2I'm PayPal Verified

#3 StarquestRescue

StarquestRescue

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts
  • Interests:Mits owner from 1980
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 05 October 2010 - 04:13 PM

The non intercooled cars used a 7.25 ring and pinion. The intercooled cars used a 8" and a different lsd setup. Not much looks to interchange pre the parts manuals. The non intercooled 4 bolt axles are longer and thinner than the intercooled 4 bolt axles.

Many have used the intercooled 85.5-87 lsd in the none intercooled cars with the non intercooled axels without any apparent problems. The hub flange is slightly different between the non and intercooled 4 bolt axels.

The front diff of 4 cly 4wd trucks used the 7.25 ring and pinion as well. Most were 3.90 i think. Some 4.22

Edited by StarquestRescue, 10 August 2012 - 09:15 PM.

2012 fall set up 20g 06  in the stock turbine houseing. 2g mas, Neo afc, Versafueler, 1050 / 2000 injectors on E85.  379hp 395 tq TBI Power

2012 spring set up. 18g06 in the stock turbine houseing.  2g mas, Neo afc, Versafueler, 1050 / 2000 injectors on E85.  Innovated data logging. 358 hp 393 tq. 12.71 @ 112
2011 set up. 18g05h,  2g mas, Neo afc, Versafueler, 1050 / 2000 injectors on E85.  Innovated data logging. 307 hp 360 tq  12.78 @ 112
2010 set up. 18g05h,  2G mas, Lsp 850 / 1400 injectors. Tuned with re flashed afc Neo version 1.104 and Innovated data logging.  297 hp 403 tq.

401 / 427 TBI   Dyno link-----------TBI Power http://www.sqperform....php?topic=33.0-----------Rear Gear link----------2010 Dyno link-------Feedback link

#4 FlattopMike

FlattopMike

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,469 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Snowmobiles, Poker

Posted 05 October 2010 - 04:15 PM

Torque tube and differential from the donor, your axles.
[:-)

#5 MikeMeyerhoff

MikeMeyerhoff

I mod therefore I am

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,599 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:12 PM

View PostFlattopMike, on 05 October 2010 - 04:15 PM, said:

Torque tube and differential from the donor, your axles.

Yep to what everyone has said:  stay pre-88.  The axle flanges are different from non-ic to ic.  Just enough that they won't work.  The spline count is the same so they are interchangable on that end.

Torque tubes stay with the differential due to length differences.

Edited by MikeMeyerhoff, 05 October 2010 - 06:14 PM.

Kevlar Bands for Starquest Automatics - $50  Out of Stock  (I Pay $15 for cores)

Posted Image

Rational,  Irrational,  Beerrational.

#6 Komeuppance

Komeuppance

Amused.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,590 posts
  • Interests:Starions, and Starion accessories

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:22 PM

View PostStarquestRescue, on 05 October 2010 - 04:13 PM, said:

The non intercooled cars used a 7.25 ring and pinion. The intercooled cars used a 8" and a different lsd setup. Not much looks to interchange pre the parts manuals. The non intercooled 4 bolt axles are longer and thinner than the intercooled 4 bolt axles.

Many have used the intercooled 85.5-87 lsd in the none intercooled cars with the non intercooled axels without any apparent problems. The hub flange is slightly different between the non and intercooled 4 bolt axels.

The cly 4wd trucks used the 7.25 ring and pinion as well. Most were 3.90 i think.

Are you saying that 85.5-87 IC'd cars are an 8"??  I was pretty sure that the 8" was the 88/89.

-Robert

Posted Image

#7 StarquestRescue

StarquestRescue

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts
  • Interests:Mits owner from 1980

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:27 AM

View PostKomeuppance, on 05 October 2010 - 09:22 PM, said:

Are you saying that 85.5-87 IC'd cars are an 8"??  I was pretty sure that the 8" was the 88/89.

-Robert
Yes, all the intercooled usa cars got the 8" rears. The difference in the 88-89 is in the side gears and differential case to accommodate the bigger 88-89 axles. I have not been inside anything 7.25, but do have the microfiche and some old manuals.
2012 fall set up 20g 06  in the stock turbine houseing. 2g mas, Neo afc, Versafueler, 1050 / 2000 injectors on E85.  379hp 395 tq TBI Power

2012 spring set up. 18g06 in the stock turbine houseing.  2g mas, Neo afc, Versafueler, 1050 / 2000 injectors on E85.  Innovated data logging. 358 hp 393 tq. 12.71 @ 112
2011 set up. 18g05h,  2g mas, Neo afc, Versafueler, 1050 / 2000 injectors on E85.  Innovated data logging. 307 hp 360 tq  12.78 @ 112
2010 set up. 18g05h,  2G mas, Lsp 850 / 1400 injectors. Tuned with re flashed afc Neo version 1.104 and Innovated data logging.  297 hp 403 tq.

401 / 427 TBI   Dyno link-----------TBI Power http://www.sqperform....php?topic=33.0-----------Rear Gear link----------2010 Dyno link-------Feedback link

#8 louswheel

louswheel

King Kong Status

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,283 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:15 PM

So, I 've got this 85.5 intercooled flatty, can I use the axles from that sucker for my '87?  I've got 5 rear ends at my house, I'm gonna take a loot at them, I've got two 88's one auto, one 5 speed, I've got one '87 and one 85.5 and some other odd one that does not look like the others which I take is probably a non intercooled.

#9 Metric-man

Metric-man

Stoichiometric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,000 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy
    Electrical engineering
    Suspensions
    BBQ
    Surfing
    Trucks
    Weather

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:54 AM

The Australian's and their flatsiders never were offered the LSD option they swap the pre 88/89 LSD Diffs when ever they can get one.

There are about five types of Diffs offered for the Starquest and louswheel01 might have them all

(louswheel01 when are you going to get a digital camera besides your Phone ?)

later when I get a chance I'll look up part numbers for the different years so you can match them..

be nice to have a picture or two of the real thing hint, hint .. :ph34r:
Posted Image

#10 psu_Crash

psu_Crash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,038 posts
  • Interests:400+ WHP 450+ WTQ!!... and curves with green eyes

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:36 AM

View PostMikeMeyerhoff, on 05 October 2010 - 06:12 PM, said:

The axle flanges are different from non-ic to ic.  Just enough that they won't work.  

I found that out the hard way after going rounds with Autozone about why the axles they sold me didn't fit but were supposedly the "right" ones  :rolleyes:  
I just drilled out the flange holes on the axles a little and bolted them in. So far so good :)
'86 Starion, MPI with MS2extra, Ebay To4E 57 Trim (in testing), P&P head, OS SS Valves, Wiseco +.030, ARP head/rod, RPW Roller Cam, Crower Rods,AEM H2O/Meth Injection, Mighty Max CAS 4 Direct Fire Wasted Spark, BSE, Tial 38mm, JDL exhaust mani, HKS turbo timer and EVC3, AEM UEGO, 3" DP into 2 1/2" Dual Exhaust, 85# Delphi's, Magna modded by Chad, Accufab FPR, Walbro 255, D2 Coilovers, GNT Poly Bushings and mounts, Funk-Lock, LED Tails and Dome ... etc^4
2016-17 SCCA Solo Glen Region Champion in Street Modified. Going for a 3-peat this year ;)
87 Valencia Gold TSI, The new Project
My Feedback Link
Posted Image

#11 Tim_C.

Tim_C.

Addicted Starquester

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,077 posts
  • Interests:Serving Our Lord Jesus Christ!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:03 PM

View Postjonboyb, on 05 October 2010 - 01:37 PM, said:

Just trying to determine the differences.  My 84 has the LSD but it's a bit noisy and I fear may be on the way out.  Not the normal moan during turns but a "vibratory" sound over 60 mph.  You don't feel any vibration...just the sound is like a harmonic from vibration.  Also tends to spin one side only on occasion and I know the previous owner had it rebuilt by someone like Maaco so I don't have alot of faith.  Going to put fresh fluid and LSD additive in to see if it helps.  Anyways, know very little about pumkin dimensions flatty vs. widebody and axle/torque tube spline differences but are there any interchagable parts?  Have tons of 87-89 rear LSD's from widebodies and it would be awesome if I might be able to rebuild my flatty LSD using a donor widebody diff (and no.....I'm not doing a 5-lug swap :D ).  

I have access to 3 real flatty LSD's but all 3 cars are plenty restorable and I don't want to start parting good cars.

You are the same as me but worse! I wouldn't switch to 5 lug either on a flat body. The 4 lug is lighter and more nimble to drive. The handling of the car seems more precise on my flatties. I guess it is the light weight more so, but I wouldn't want to change anything on the 3 running flatties I have unless I want to experiment, which I plan to do on one.

I am holding a car without taking parts from it too. I hope to someday put it back on the road, or sell it to some one who will. The engine runs fine, but it needs springs and struts all the way around, and all steering components replaced, including the gearbox, coupler, ps pump and lines.

As for the rear end, I plan to swap in an intercooled '87 rear and TT into my '83 daily driver for better snow traction. I'll be sure to post about it. I might lose a little of the precision handling since the '83 is non LSD and very light. It is hard to explain properly, but the flatties rear seems to follow the front easier for better mileage. My widebodies stick to the pavement better for performance handling, but the flatties are nicer for every day driving around town.
'87TSi .510Roller Cam, JE Forged, TS Rings & plateau honed walls, lightened rods, race prepped crank, mains line honed, balanced, 17C, 3"EX, 2"HardPipes, AlFly, rrfpr, 88trans, 3.90's w/posi plate mods, polyBushings, STSprings, KYBStruts, Camber Plates, CustomAlternator
Traded for new set of tires for my wife's Buick: '87 TSI Gold that needs just about all steering and suspension parts replaced, injectors, a new transmission, clutch, and various electrical gremlins. New owner is a mechanic who is already driving it. I couldn't stand letting it sit any more!
'86 ESiR - OEM Roller Cam, Wiseco Forged 8:1 Pistons, Chad's equal length header, TEP T3/T4 turbo, ACT HD clutch, Fidanza Fly, custom 3" exhaust, 3 core oversized radiator, O-ringed block, AJUSA metal shim head gasket, Dawes Device boost controller
'85 Plymouth Conquest Auto , Wiseco 8:1, super light pins, shaved rods, hi-torque cam, 2.5 Exhaust
'84 Dodge Conquest Parts car
'83 Starion - Gutted stock exhaust with '87 TSi muffler, New engine with: BS Elim,forged Wisecos,balanced,Schneider274H,marnal w/oversized stainless valves
'83 Cannonball Run II Jackie Chan car, Basic ring and bearing job w/less than 6K original miles on body, steering, suspension, & rear end, Lightened stock fly, BS Elim, Walbro 255LPH FP, NEW Clearwater head with all new parts, intercooled, 14G turbo, 2750 car weight
'96 Mitsu Mirage w/rebuilt head. Gets 35+MPG.
'87 Dodge Ram50 4WD Rebuilt engine, fresh stock head, Weber carbed, BS elim. Runs great now!
'97 Buick Ultra (supercharged Park Avenue)

#12 Coke

Coke

Member Since January 2003

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:17 PM

So let me get this straight.

I have an '86 NON-Intercooled car.

I want to upgrade to LSD.

I use an 87 and older LSD pumpkin+torque tube

....but....

I must use NON-LSD axle shafts?

Edited by Coke, 18 October 2010 - 01:17 PM.

Dad's Conquest Parts - Has Just About Anything You May Need!
Starquest.i-x.net - AGAIN, Home of the S.O.S. Manuals

1.)1987 Conquest TSi - Rio Red - Totalled October 23, 2004
2.)1987 Conquest TSi - Rio Red - Sold
3.)1988 Conquest TSi SHP - Rio Red - Crushed due to Extreme Rot
4.)1985 Starion LE - Seychelles Red/Nevada Sand 2 Tone - Crushed due to Extreme Rot
5.)1988 Conquest TSi - Rio Red - Sold
6.)1988 Conquest TSi - Rio Red - Sold
7.)1986 Conquest TSi - Rio Red - Sold
8.)1987 Conquest TSi - Atlantic Blue Metallic - Totalled July 3, 2010
9.)1987 Conquest TSi - Rio Red - Crushed due to Extreme Rot
10.)1988 Conquest TSi - Rio Red - Crushed due to Extreme Rot
11.)1988 Conquest TSi - Serbia Black - Sold
12.)1986 Conquest Base - Seychelles Red Metallic - Sold
13.)1986 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Sarajevo White - Restoring
14.)1988 Conquest TSi - Rio Red - Sold
15.)1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Palermo Grey - Sold
16.)1987 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Serbia Black - Crushed due to Extreme Rot

#13 MikeMeyerhoff

MikeMeyerhoff

I mod therefore I am

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,599 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:27 PM

View PostCoke, on 18 October 2010 - 01:17 PM, said:

Too easy.  

And yes, you've got it exactly right.   If you really want to use the LSD axle shafts, you have to swap hub flanges.
Kevlar Bands for Starquest Automatics - $50  Out of Stock  (I Pay $15 for cores)

Posted Image

Rational,  Irrational,  Beerrational.

#14 Tim_C.

Tim_C.

Addicted Starquester

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,077 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:28 AM

View PostCoke, on 18 October 2010 - 01:17 PM, said:

I have an '86 NON-Intercooled car.

I want to upgrade to LSD.

I use an 87 and older LSD pumpkin+torque tube

....but....

I must use NON-LSD axle shafts?

Yes, your original axle shafts will work.
'87TSi .510Roller Cam, JE Forged, TS Rings & plateau honed walls, lightened rods, race prepped crank, mains line honed, balanced, 17C, 3"EX, 2"HardPipes, AlFly, rrfpr, 88trans, 3.90's w/posi plate mods, polyBushings, STSprings, KYBStruts, Camber Plates, CustomAlternator
Traded for new set of tires for my wife's Buick: '87 TSI Gold that needs just about all steering and suspension parts replaced, injectors, a new transmission, clutch, and various electrical gremlins. New owner is a mechanic who is already driving it. I couldn't stand letting it sit any more!
'86 ESiR - OEM Roller Cam, Wiseco Forged 8:1 Pistons, Chad's equal length header, TEP T3/T4 turbo, ACT HD clutch, Fidanza Fly, custom 3" exhaust, 3 core oversized radiator, O-ringed block, AJUSA metal shim head gasket, Dawes Device boost controller
'85 Plymouth Conquest Auto , Wiseco 8:1, super light pins, shaved rods, hi-torque cam, 2.5 Exhaust
'83 Starion - Gutted stock exhaust with '87 TSi muffler, New engine with: BS Elim,forged Wisecos,balanced,Schneider274H,marnal w/oversized stainless valves
'83 Cannonball Run II Jackie Chan car, Basic ring and bearing job w/less than 6K original miles on body, steering, suspension, & rear end, Lightened stock fly, BS Elim, Walbro 255LPH FP, NEW Clearwater head with all new parts, intercooled, 14G turbo, 2750 car weight
'87 Dodge Ram50 4WD Rebuilt engine, fresh stock head, Weber carbed, BS elim. Runs great now!

#15 Komeuppance

Komeuppance

Amused.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,590 posts
  • Interests:Starions, and Starion accessories

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:37 AM

You don't HAVE to use your original non-ic shafts, you can do the same but opposite of this:

View Postpsu_Crash, on 07 October 2010 - 10:36 AM, said:

I found that out the hard way after going rounds with Autozone about why the axles they sold me didn't fit but were supposedly the "right" ones  :rolleyes:  
I just drilled out the flange holes on the axles a little and bolted them in. So far so good :)

-Robert

Edited by Komeuppance, 28 October 2010 - 04:38 AM.

Posted Image

#16 Tim_C.

Tim_C.

Addicted Starquester

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,077 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 05:21 PM

View PostKomeuppance, on 28 October 2010 - 04:37 AM, said:

You don't HAVE to use your original non-ic shafts, you can do the same but opposite of this:
-Robert

Do you mean drill out the spindles, not the axles?

#17 Metric-man

Metric-man

Stoichiometric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,000 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy
    Electrical engineering
    Suspensions
    BBQ
    Surfing
    Trucks
    Weather

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:49 AM

View Postjonboyb, on 05 October 2010 - 01:37 PM, said:

Just trying to determine the differences.  My 84 has the LSD but it's a bit noisy and I fear may be on the way out.  Not the normal moan during

turns but a "vibratory" sound over 60 mph.  You don't feel any vibration...just the sound is like a harmonic from vibration.  Also tends to spin one

side only on occasion and I know the previous owner had it rebuilt by someone like Maaco so I don't have alot of faith.  Going to put fresh fluid

and LSD additive in to see if it helps.  Anyways, know very little about pumkin dimensions flatty vs. widebody and axle/torque tube spline

differences but are there any interchagable parts?  Have tons of 87-89 rear LSD's from widebodies and it would be awesome if I might be able to

rebuild my flatty LSD using a donor widebody diff (and no.....I'm not doing a 5-lug swap :D ).  

This is the deal,
there are FOUR differentials they are coded:
(5GO) , (5GO LSD) , (5.1GO) , (6GO LSD)

5GO and 5.1GO are NON-LSD 5.1GO was only offered in the year 86 87 LE model, I believe they were later used for the 3000GT rear 4WD differentials pre 4WS models
(from some of my past research, and I believe there maybe a performance LSD kit that is made by KAZZ for them).

5GO LSD were offered as an OP option in the year 83 84 LS and LE model ,
and all the way up to the first (ONE) month of production of the year 88 ESI June of 1987.

6GO LSD differentials were offered as standard equipment in the year 85.5 first intercooled flatties ,
and up to the ESI models 88/89 model year they are also referred to as the (6GO 8412) because of their introduction in December of 1984.

The internals between the 5GO LSD an 6GO LSD differentials are interchangeable as a whole because of similar carrier (casing) assembly but not the
individual parts such as the gear sets, clutch plates, springs or pinons.

The different differential models probably have a serial number stamped or attached by a metal tag
5GO LSD could possibly have the numbers 33033A and or S84345 , the 6GO LSD could have the numbers 33033AX and or S87489

Identification is easiest for the non LSD models and the smooth rather flat shape of the casing.
The serial number for the 5.1GO may read 34034 and or S86770 the 5GO may simply read just 34034.
Posted Image

#18 shift1313

shift1313

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,860 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:05 PM

View Poststarion_cult, on 08 November 2010 - 04:49 AM, said:

This is the deal,
there are FOUR differentials they are coded:
(5GO) , (5GO LSD) , (5.1GO) , (6GO LSD)

5GO and 5.1GO are NON-LSD 5.1GO was only offered in the year 86 87 LE model, I believe they were later used for the 3000GT rear 4WD differentials pre 4WS models
(from some of my past research, and I believe there maybe a performance LSD kit that is made by KAZZ for them).

5GO LSD were offered as an OP option in the year 83 84 LS and LE model ,
and all the way up to the first (ONE) month of production of the year 88 ESI June of 1987.

6GO LSD differentials were offered as standard equipment in the year 85.5 first intercooled flatties ,
and up to the ESI models 88/89 model year they are also referred to as the (6GO 8412) because of their introduction in December of 1984.

The internals between the 5GO LSD an 6GO LSD differentials are interchangeable as a whole because of similar carrier (casing) assembly but not the
individual parts such as the gear sets, clutch plates, springs or pinons.

The different differential models probably have a serial number stamped or attached by a metal tag
5GO LSD could possibly have the numbers 33033A and or S84345 , the 6GO LSD could have the numbers 33033AX and or S87489

Identification is easiest for the non LSD models and the smooth rather flat shape of the casing.
The serial number for the 5.1GO may read 34034 and or S86770 the 5GO may simply read just 34034.

also 5g0lsd was standard on the ES cars.  If i remember right 84 had a different length TT from other non IC LSD cars.  

also 4lug vs 5lug, i dont see the 4 lug being a weak spot at all.  I dont like the way the 5lug brakes are setup with the deep "hat".  4 lug is a much lighter package:)
Matt
84StarionES

#19 Tim_C.

Tim_C.

Addicted Starquester

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,077 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:52 PM

View Postshift1313, on 14 November 2010 - 08:05 PM, said:

also 4lug vs 5lug, i dont see the 4 lug being a weak spot at all.  I dont like the way the 5lug brakes are setup with the deep "hat".  4 lug is a much lighter package:)

I agree. The lighter weight doesn't require the heavy duty 5 lug assembly. Even with considerably more power than stock, the 4 lug axles are plenty strong. Ask people who drift the flatties.

#20 TurboDoorHandles

TurboDoorHandles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:49 PM

I remember being told by so many all us diffs were 8". I'd love for someone to truely confirm an 84 or 83 lsd is actually a 7.5. If so, then that is the lsd to have to fit the fire arrow, or challenger/sapporo/scorpion/lambda  rear end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users