NikoFab 2014 D2 Coilover Group Buy! GP Closed

NikoFab

Ok gang,

As most of you know, D2 decided to discontinue coilover sets for our cars in January of last year. Since then they have been extremely hard to get (just ask all the ebay vendors if they have them in stock). Well I have been working hard with the North American importer, as well as an Australian distributor to put pressure on D2 Proper to produce them again.

They have agreed to a limited arrangement.

As such, NikoFab has dibs on twenty (yes 20) sets of Starquest D2 coilovers that started production this week. They will be shipped to the United States this Summer, with estimated arrival at the end of June. Price has gone up a bit, but nowhere near the $275 price hike they were talking about.

Please text or PM me for full pricing details. Hint: it's still a three-digit number. :D

PLEASE READ

NikoFab will no longer post an "Interested" roster on group buys. Only those who have made the required deposit (or full payment) will be posted on a "Registered" roster (see below).

A deposit of $500.00 reserves your set. The first twenty deposits get on the list.

Make sure that you include your full name, SQC profile name, shipping address, and phone number when making payment.

Deposits are non-negotiable and non-refundable (except in the event that NikoFab cannot ultimately deliver the product...this is one of only two instances in which a refund will be granted), so please be sure you can follow through with your commitment.

Once a firm overseas shipment/delivery date is confirmed by D2 Racing, NikoFab will inform all parties via PM, or on this thread, of said date.

A final payment due date will also be posted no less than thirty (30) days before the aforementioned shipment/delivery date, and is also non-negotiable. If you cannot make payment by the established final payment due date, your set will be made available to another potential purchaser. When the set has sold to another party, you will be refunded (this is the second of only two instances in which a refund will be granted). Refunds will only be made in the medium that payments were received (i.e. a PayPal payment will only be refunded via PayPal, checks will be refunded by check, etc.). Refunds are subject to being paid less any fees or fines (i.e. PayPal fees, financial service fees, etc.) that are incurred by NikoFab for the reason of processing the refund.

It is the responsibility of those participating in the group buy to check their PM's or this group buy thread regarding updates, etc. Make sure your PM box is not full and can accept new messages. If you have immediate questions or concerns, you can contact NikoFab by email at nick@nikofab.com, or by phone (text or call) at 281.627.6683

By sending your deposit, you acknowledge your reading of the above, and agree to the terms set forth.

Cheers,

Nick

1. psychotikzTSI - deposit received 4/25/14 - final payment received 7/2/14 - UPS Tracking 1ZT2T3420366589168

2. Helterbot - deposit received 4/26/14 - final payment received 7/6/14 - UPS Tracking 1ZT2T3420366523157

3. JRToy4x4 - deposit received 5/4/14 - final payment received 6/22/14 - UPS Tracking 1Z75Y90E0340022163

4. clow340 - deposit received 5/5/14 - final payment received 7/6/14 - UPS Tracking 1ZT2T3420367142978

5. Jester - deposit received 6/9/14 - final payment received 6/10/14 - UPS Tracking 1ZT2T3420367668580

6. aconro - deposit received 6/9/14 - final payment received 6/21/14 - UPS Tracking 1ZT2T3420367169995

7. Chris Cooper - deposit received 7/8/14 - final payment received 7/8/14 - UPS Tracking 1ZT2T3420367771208

8. tundra - deposit received 7/9/14 - final payment received 7/9/14 - UPS Tracking 1ZT2T3420365989139

9. ESIRFlattie - deposit received 7/21/14 - final payment received 7/21/14 - UPS Tracking 1Z75Y90E0340531498

Edited by NikoFab

Nice work as always my friend. I still have 2 sets on my shelf so I don't need to get in on this one, but I am sure you wont have any trouble filling the order. Please feel free to direct any potential customers to me if they need assistance with the fabrication work involved. (<<<Shameless plug) :)

BC_99

Nice work as always my friend. I still have 2 sets on my shelf so I don't need to get in on this one, but I am sure you wont have any trouble filling the order. Please feel free to direct any potential customers to me if they need assistance with the fabrication work involved. (<<<Shameless plug) :)

BC_99

Done deal Britt!

PM'd you Nick! Thanks ALOT!