Front wheel wobble
Posted 09 December 2019 - 09:49 AM
1. replaced upper and lower ball joints about 13k miles ago
2. did a full poly kit about 13k ago
3. Just very recently replaced inner and outer tie rod ends
4. just very recently replaced center link ( got lucky and found a new old stock)
5. The front strut inserts(rears were done aswell) about 13k ago
6. new tires..about 600 miles on them
7. of course alignment
8. even had one of the front rims trued up( when balanced, tech showed me a very minimal wobble..had to look close to see it)
9. R&R front bearings and races..recent
When I first put the new tires on it seamed the wobble was gone...but the more the car sits( I drive it about every other week or so ) the wobble is worse, I'm not sure what else to do...frustrating and it sucks.
Any ides would be appreciated.
Posted 09 December 2019 - 11:19 AM
And secondly maybe have both your front wheels re-checked for being balanced. Wheel weights can come off and if it's enough weight can definitely cause what your experiencing.
Edited by speedyquest, 09 December 2019 - 11:21 AM.
Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:05 PM
Soon to be in a flatty!
Posted 10 December 2019 - 03:58 AM
Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:10 AM
Whats up BHA 280.
Posted 10 December 2019 - 10:19 AM
Edited by croquest87, 10 December 2019 - 10:23 AM.
Posted 10 December 2019 - 05:46 PM
Posted 10 December 2019 - 07:10 PM
Posted 11 December 2019 - 11:44 AM
Edited by 03CL55AMG, 11 December 2019 - 11:45 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users