Ocean City May 14-17

Skullzaflare

I'll be there with StarquestJoe

Love to take a ride in the diesel animal

waiting for the billet 15t turbo i ordered, i destroyed the factory 9b little over a week ago, didnt like 25psi lol.

so waiting on the turbo, still need a intercooler setup, still need a clutch, and still need a egt gauge lol

Ill be there in one of my conquest. Hope to trailer the red one down but idk if it will be ready

im going to borrow a friends dolly, and use the diesel quest to haul a friends car there probably

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I cant wait.....its killin me. I hope we have great weather all weekend long

im hoping as well. already have the reservations at frontier town, i need to get a intercooler on the diesel, and try and get my gears swapped before i go

• 3 weeks later...

few days before, looks like i wont be there :(, looked at my bank account and it said nope

That's why we aren't going this year. It feels weird not getting things ready to go. This will be the first time in years that we won't be at the spring show.

Hopefully the cops back off a bit and you guys get to have a good time!

We did the Virginia 1/2mile event last weekend instead of Ocean City. It was fun, but not the same. Here's hoping we will be able to go to the fall cruising weekend.