Group purchase blow out.

pagemo

I justed wanted to explain my self to all of the guys that have purchased adjustable cam gears from me through the GP. I have done several GP's for Cam gears and each time there have been some people back out after the gears were made and ready to ship. I said last time I would not do any more GP's but I do understand when finaces get a little short and I did not mind holding on to them for awhile before making my money back. And I am not mad at anyone who needed to back out.

I ended up with 7 gears left over from the last GP and 5 of them were spoken for either on the boards or in person to me several were just extra as I always seem to have people ask for them when I am out. I collected some deposits but went ahead and made the gears out of my pocket as quite a few people did not have the deposits in. I figured I would get them sold.

Long story short I put the remaining 5 on Ebay for the GP price only to find out that Mookee had finished his CNC gears was asking around the same price. I know that the customized gears will not stand a chance to sell next to the looks of a CNC gear so I dropped the price on my gears to get rid of them.

Nobody has complained but I am sure the people who paid the GP price feel ripped off. To them all I can say is Im sorry. I would not have been able to do the GP for the price I am selling them on ebay now the only reason I marked them down is I can not afford to be stuck with them. I am losing money on them but at least I am recovering some of my investment.

All in all I hope everyone who has purchased one is happy with there investment and that they understand that I need to sell the remaining gears cheaper do to competeing with Mookee(which I can't).

Scott/Pagemo

being a customer that did pay full price in a prior GP, I'd say don't loose any sleep over is Scott. It's nice to see a reason (so I won't be guessing), but it matters not.

I'm glad you have the business sence to sell while you can, better to sell at a loss than not at all.

I am very satisfied with the gear I purchased from you at full price Scott because I know the engineering and care went into it and I have a component that will last me years to come no matter how much I abuse it. The old saying is, "You get what you pay for" and I paid for a quality product. :D

Thank you!

-Dave