what do the numbers mean in the green bar in profile

DMNDSTAR87

• 4 weeks later...

It shows how many liked posts you have.

-Robert

Robert,

Then why do I have 14 likes? When some members posted that they don't like me personally (even though they have never met me),don't like my posts or don't like the way I reply to posts? :lol:

God knows how many members had something negative to post about me lately ;)

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

Robert,

Then why do I have 14 likes? When some members posted that they don't like me personally (even though they have never met me),don't like my posts or don't like the way I reply to posts? :lol:

God knows how many members had something negative to post about me lately ;)

Bill

Have you ever thought that if a majority has a problem with someone the majority isn't the problem?

Have you ever thought that if a majority has a problem with someone the majority isn't the problem?

If the majority of the members here are people who cowl under to others (moderators), don't understand a members replies and take it personal when told that they may not be correct, when others have done countless hours of research to help members on this site and stood up for themselves...Scooter, you tell me where the problem lies. I still like you. But my patiences is starting to run thin about your continuing negative comments towards me. I don't treat you like that, so don't do it to me. I disagree with you on certain posts, but I have never told the membership that if you have a problem with Scooter, and you all agree, he is the problem. I tell the truth. Some like it, most don't. This is who I am. If you don't agree, don't read my posts. If you don't read them, You won't have anything to post about, according to some of the comments over the past two days ;)

P.S. Some of you who spent your last two days bashing me could have spent them being productive by helping members in the VM and AVM Forums. I sure had time to do it ;)

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

If the majority of the members here are people who cowl under to others (moderators) and don't understand and take it personal when told that they may not be correct, when others have done countless hours of research to help members on this site and stood up for themselves...Scooter, you tell me where the problem lies. I still like you. But my patiences is starting to run thin about your continuing negative comments towards me. I don't treat you like that, so don't do it to me.

Bill

...and now you know how many people in the past have felt like when you gave them your negative comments. Feels great, don't it?

also, you may have 14 likes in 11,XXX posts, but most people I see with at least 10k posts all have 20+ likes, so your ratio isn't the best, that's for sure. With all that great info you've given, you'd probably have 50+ likes, if you were a little nicer.

My ratio sucks balls (16 likes)....is it time to improve the quality of my posts?

Nah, piss on that idea!

Turborusty

I'm with you brother...

Edited by Ironside

Cal you keep saying if people don't like what you have to say don't read it, then why aren't you doing that to my posts? I'm trying to prove a point that you are being hypocritical and irrational! I'll stop now though as I don't think the point is getting threw.

...and now you know how many people in the past have felt like when you gave them your negative comments. Feels great, don't it?

also, you may have 14 likes in 11,XXX posts, but most people I see with at least 10k posts all have 20+ likes, so your ratio isn't the best, that's for sure. With all that great info you've given, you'd probably have 50+ likes, if you were a little nicer.

I see you have 22 likes. Maybe there are some members on here who liked the way you have bashed me over the past two days ;) Some members don't like experienced members who tell it like it is as far them telling the members who ask the questions to do research to give them the answers they seek....Burton, are you one of them?

Shelby 32. (Should have a hell of a lot more)

Fanta 5. (Posts mostly in the B.S. Forum)

Boosted One 2. (No longer active here.)

J Ainsworth 8 ??? (Jimmy, where are you posting) :D

Indiana 18. (Excellent advice, should have more)

Just Paus 1. (Not very active over the past year)

Komeuppance 66. (most likely padded :lol: )

Turborusty 16. (Posts in B.S. Forum)

Technology 35. (Gives good advice, i'd follow it)

Chiplee 5. (Posts in the B.S. Forum)

These are the members with 10,000 or more posts besides you and I. At 14 likes, I feel like i'm in good company.

Bill

Edited by Caliber308