Creepy

racer_amx

I remember seeing this on discovery channel. Gov't basically was making them as a sort of search and rescue vehicle in rough terrain ( its one of the designs competing for the contract ) the other one is more tank like

I remember seeing this on discovery channel. Gov't basically was making them as a sort of search and rescue vehicle in rough terrain ( its one of the designs competing for the contract ) the other one is more tank like

WHOA!!! At first it was lame but then when the guy kicked it and it stumbled... it was so life like! Holy crap it's movements are so natural.

thats what it used to be so its come a long way

Truth, I don't blame you. $10 million in funding can go to probably a few better causes. But considering they've tripled its weight carrying ability and advanced it to the point its at now, it looks like they're making good use of the money at least.

Edited by Fanta

keep in ,mind it was carrying 340lbs of pay load (dead weight )

it also apear'd to be learning as it went , add some of these state of the art battery s and you'l never hear it comeing ,,and like you said ,if they declasify'd this what else do they have we can't see a real flying saucer ?

who said Terminator was just a movie