--SOLD-- 1988 Durban Widebody (Auto) in WI: Feeler --SOLD--

speedyquest

Hey guys, it looks like I've come back to the idea of selling the durban widebody I own. As you can see this topic was made a while ago but I've updated the information on it. Currently the car is sitting on a set of non-shp 7" fronts on all four corners but I have the ronals for it I am still looking for tires for. Those will go with the car.

Pro's

------

* Rust free

* Runs great, would drive any distance

* Great compression

* Stage 2 valve body in low mileage auto tranny

* Been owned by two active members on these forums and cared for well.

* Replaced rear struts and have less than 200 miles on them

Con's

-------

* Power steering pump has started making a noise, I believe it needs replacing

* No radio installed

* No A/C

* Clear coat is worse for wear in normal spots

* no air dam

Overall the car is a great base for anyone looking for a good runner that needs tlc.

What I'd like out of it

--------------------------

Trade - I'm interested in owning a miata, got one? I want it! LOL

Cash - $1,500

I can promise you that anything you would like to know about the history, whats been fixed, changed, not working correctly etc, I will be up front about and can probably tell you when the last time X part has been touched. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Allen

Edited by speedyquest

As you can see in the picture it has no air dam, sorry I forgot to mention that. Also in these pictures it shows a 3inch exhaust. That has since been removed and a stock exhaust with a 2.5 downpipe has been installed. These are obviously older pictures but I figured I'd post these so you can get an idea of the car for now. I'll get current pictures in a day or two as the car is at movin on's place.

Allen

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Very hard to understand why a rust free running 1988 Durban with extra cool rims was not purchased after all this time. Looks like a steal of a deal on such a rare color in a state that is hard to find rust free cars.

• 2 weeks later...

I might be willing to do that, but I'd need to be resonably sure that your serious about it. Also, I would need to figure out a way home.

If your serious about it pm me.

Edited by speedyquest

• 4 weeks later...