BRAND NEW 105 amp alternator kits!

Guest Star-Orion

Guest Star-Orion

We can now offer these any time, outside of a group buy.

http://usera.ImageCave.com/jolyrgr/SQ-stuff/Star-Orion%20Alt%20001.jpg

We have GM CS Series 105+ amp either in standard finish, or chromed. We can also do a one-wire excite type model for the engine swapper guys to ease wiring.

Our kits include the lower bracket needed to adapt to the lower timing case, a new pigtail, and the proper pulley for installation. It's one stop shopping, more amps in a box!

Fire us a PM for price and lead time, and mention what options you want, these are built to order, to your spec.

Thanks,

Tim and JR

Already have an alternator? Ask us about all your conversion needs from a pulley or wiring "pig-tail", to the full adaption kit.

wiring instructions: The blue wire is the stator wire, which goes to the ignition switch. The green wire is the gauge lead. On an '87-'89, blue goes to the white-green wire, green goes to the yellow-white wire.

Edited by Star-Orion

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to add that all of these are PRE-TESTED before they leave the shop, and every alternator is a NEW part. No remanufactured items here. The best part is, these cost less than a new OEM style from your local parts store. All kits come with pulley, grade 8 hardware, and the proper "pig-tail" and heat-shrink terminals for installation.

JR

Edited by jolyrgr

As an addendum....I have talked with the shop, and we are also able to offer a 19v option FOR 16v RACE APPLICATIONS ONLY. I stress,these will not work for the daily driver or the casual street racer. DEDICATED RACE SYSTEMS ONLY.

Also, feel free to contact us for and special needs you may require.

JR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I understand you make several different kinds but it's very frustrating to read through an entire thread looking for a price when one is purposely not posted.

Could you just list the minimum price for the 105 amp standard finish listed in the subject of your initial post?

I understand you make several different kinds but it's very frustrating to read through an entire thread looking for a price when one is purposely not posted.

Could you just list the minimum price for the 105 amp standard finish listed in the subject of your initial post?

^^^^ What he said.

Why the secret squirrel??

Dad

Guest Star-Orion

No secret...shoot a PM, tell us what you want, we tell you what we have and the price. The origional GP on these was $175 shipped. But shooting a PM takes less time than weeding thru posts, and makes sure all the needs are satisified.

Tim & JR