1988 conquest tsi 5.0 turbo 7500obo

fastmustang

Have a 1988 conquest tsi car black on black has zero rust on the body and interior is perfect 7500obo has a 91 5.0 mustang motor with a 70mm masterpower turbo on it motor is a stock ford short block with 50k on it has a b-cam with dart 351sr heads on it gt 40 intake roller rockers with studs fuel system is 255 pump with 60 lb injectors and billet fuel rails trans is a brand new t-5 with about a 1000miles on it with a ram street strip clutch has mc cloud hydraulic slave. Exhaust system is hks . Car runs and drives boost is only about 5-6 psi I don't stay in it past 3 thrid gear cause the tune needs to be completed on the car it has sct chip in the computer but final tuning needs to be done just have had them load a file for me to drive the car . The wheels on the car have all be redone so they are perfect as well this car was one of my projects but have one of two many cars I don't have time in my life anymore to get it done all the way. Cars body has 171k on it I have receipts on this car that date back years of all the suspension parts and everything that has been put on this car . Only thing wrong with the body is where the hood came open one day more the fixable though see pics Call for details 630-816-5268. Or text for photos Having a hard time loading the pictures tonight so will try again in the morning more pictures and video on page 2 Edited by fastmustang
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...