87 Shetland in IA

This 87 shetland might be a good starting point!

Im glad some one else spotted this. i saw this add a few days ago on craigslist and been meaning to check it out. Im living in des moines for the summer and the place is about 15 minutes from me. anyway i just got back from taking a look at it ( i didnt drive it or start it up there was no one at the lot) and the reason its priced at 1700 is because there is rust on the hood but just in one corner. the front bumper is broke. the rear bumper has dents on the right side. the insterior is pretty rough. front seats are really worn out/ falling apart. there is no back seat at all its all been removed. and who knows how well it runs or what it needs done mechanically.

Im glad some one else spotted this. i saw this add a few days ago on craigslist and been meaning to check it out. Im living in des moines for the summer and the place is about 15 minutes from me. anyway i just got back from taking a look at it ( i didnt drive it or start it up there was no one at the lot) and the reason its priced at 1700 is because there is rust on the hood but just in one corner. the front bumper is broke. the rear bumper has dents on the right side. the insterior is pretty rough. front seats are really worn out/ falling apart. there is no back seat at all its all been removed. and who knows how well it runs or what it needs done mechanically.

Hey, this looks just like mine! I like this color too! HeHe...

Cheers,

Slim Jim