selling it all

REDi

So I've decided after letting it sit nearly a year to just sell off all my parts and build. Its pretty extensive. I have replaced my phone and lost my pics but I will be heading to my parents farm this afternoon to take pics I need to for the actual selling of parts. Most are listed in my sig and extra parts I have are hard pipe kit from TEP, trilogy injectors and tbi system, a couple ecu bodies and FORD EDIS system. I have all the parts you can think of. My engine has about 30k miles and my mpi system has not actually been used so to speak. I will sell the whole car for 4k or parts are OBO. Prices will be listed on non negotiable parts as I take the pics later. The TEP exhaust mani and turbonetics turbo are $1000 non neg. Seeing as how they were $1600 new and I haven't driven the car. I also have stock 12a turbo amd old mani and a super 16g tuebo I believe is crap but housings are good. Email me for faster reply slysthename1986@gmail.com or text at 252 679 5064. Requests for individual pics can be aquired faster this way.

UPDATE.

Mpi manifold, injectors, sensors, throttle body, couplers/clamps, charge tubes, intercooler and megasquirt are sold. Lots left so text me to get yours ;-)

Edited by REDi

Megasquirt v3.0 ecu build and maintaned by scotty on the site. The car has a low mileage engine with papers with new oil pump, balance shaft delete, jet valve delete, TEP exhaust mani, turbonetics turbo, magna mpi, 750cc injectors, megasquirt ecu, aeromotive fpr, braided lines, walbro 255 pump, charcoal box delete, ac delete, for throttle body, modded knock box, modded dizzy, msd 6al, msd blaster coil, ngk plug wires, hear wrapped manifold and down pipe, 3" turbo back. Digital boost gauge in stock location, digital fuel pressure, and aem uego, modded intercooler for 2.5 end plates and mpi pipes.grimm speed manul boost, Turbo ex type h, im sure im forgetting something..

Hard pips with bov $300. Another member emailed dibs yesterday but he hasnt said anything yet. Im at work so ill write a few prices and dibs/sold list after I get off. You want them for that price ill out you down for 2nd dibs.

Hard pips with bov $300. Another member emailed dibs yesterday but he hasnt said anything yet. Im at work so ill write a few prices and dibs/sold list after I get off. You want them for that price ill out you down for 2nd dibs.

What kind of BOV? Can you pm me pics or email? fitbmxftw@gmail.com

In order asked

-the bov is turbo xs rfl type h, will email a pic

-yes braided lines run from fuel filter to rail and rail to fpr bit its got dibs on it

-header panel? I have tep hardpipes, stock maf, stock ahp, injectors, a lot. You name it I probanly have it.

Hard to be on here a lot, email or text me for a faster reply! see post #1 for info

Bump it up. Parts still for sale. Most of the guys backed out due to lack of funds or I just can't "hold" them anymore its not worth it lol. So, mpi, turbo, and all is for sale. Great prices. Text me for numbers 252-679-5064