HELP! car wont turn over!

boneTSI

So the strangest thing happened.ny car has been running great.just put bew plugs and wires changed oil antifreeze even brake fluids out.aroubd ten pm a few nights ago i got in my car,drover literally 1 mile to the gas station.put 93 in and filled my tank.drove home.next morning i woke up for work and car would crank beautiful but not turn over.left no light on or anything either. Everythink eletrical in my car works still.battery at full charge.is getting spark and fuel as well.changed fusible links and new link cable in little black box by neg battery port.also tried starting fluid which didnt at all either.any ideas? Again everything works still just wont turn

If u tried starting fluid and it doesn't start that means there no spark. Did u make sure there was spark at all the plugs not just 1. Maybe a bad coil. The spark should b bright and blue like a lighting bolt, Not dull and wimpy. Had this problem with my ride. I had spark just didn't seem right. Swaped coil and it work. Just throwing that out there.