10.9 and 10.6 Runs

serpentkilla

Had a blast and the track a few weeks back.The 10.9 pass i spun pretty good on the launch so i knew i could do at least a 10.7. The next pass after dropping the tire pressure and doing a slower burnout i did a 10.6. The car weighs 3350 with me in it, this is a pure street car ;-)

10.9 pass

10.6 pass

Nice run man. Bout time you utilized that MPH. ;)

Just a tip Im sure youve heard before, TnT is just that "Test and Tune". So If your there to do that forget about those lights. Concentrate on consistant burnouts. Stage, then concentrate on getting your engine where it should be (rpm's) Then focus on your launch (clutch/throttle) and pay close attention to your rpm's (looking for indication of wheel spin)

Youll become more consistant and comfortable (calm). Once thats handled, move into tire pressures etc...

Thanks Phil i definitely need more seat time to get everything down. I'm pretty sure with more practice i can get it down even more but i'm just super excited i got this witch in the 10's on pump gas and less than 600hp ;-)

Where are you running @, is that Capital? (haven't been there, or Maryland International in years, wouldn't even recognize them probably... Normally, it's @ Mason Dixon/75-80) I'd say you could go much lower/faster, from watching the vid w/ the tree pretty clearly in view; IMO you could come off the line quite a bit earlier. What's your reaction time? Car sounds really good, nice runs! :) Hardly looks as though there was much of a crowd, what a great way to run. How many passes did you get in? (typically on a good day, not overly crowded) Thanx for the vids. Edited by kidjc

Well done. Nice job chasing the Mustang down, it's a great feeling starting a little behind and reeling someone in :).

He's saying you rounded down when you should have rounded up to the next tenth. That isn't how it works though, if you run a 10.99 in the quarter mile, according to anyone who drag races, you have a 10 second car, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...