lots of stuff in ohio

Wally Walt

Ok so trying to finish up my rebuild and just reallly dont care to have all this stuff. First off i have a completly rebuilt 350 2 bolt main and a turbo 350 tranny if anyone wants to go that route. Also have a completely stock G54B and tranny to got with willing to part out or whatever i have to may have to use a few bolts on my other engine but not sure yet, just had the head redone then i bought my other engine ran when i took it out the only thing is no turbo with it need it for the other engine. Then i have a 87 conquest red with no airdam bodys in great shape has black leather in it but the kid i got it from bought it without an engine so it has a 4.3 vortec engine in it that does run all you need is a radiator to keep it cool so i dont drive it. Also the back tires were bought from a junkyard so there in bad shape but ill have pictures up and prices for most of it all but if you need anything you can call me on my cell phone or just PM me either way just wanna have one thats really nice and not just alot of parts laying around because my dads because the garage is litered with parts. but let me know if you need anything and ill see if i have it.

Thanks Wally Walt

I want to see pics with the 4.3 in it.

ill upload pictures tonight after i get off work but the kid that did it basically just made it fit idk what they were thinking doing it the way they did but i ws going to take it out and place it in gently instead of the job they did but they just added new mounts that are i would say two inches closer tho the front end and have like 3 inches of the tranny showing.and i have like a 4 in hood scoop on it and it needs all that room because of how the kids made it sit buut like i said will have pictures tonight.

rear passenger spoiler and tail light pics

just to see :)

I just looked at them they seem fine was actually questioning if i should use them because mine got some moisture in them but im not worried about that so ill have pictures for you and the spoiler is in great shape other than the paint is peeling. BTW the car is red

ok sorry for no pictures yet for some reason my phone wont sync to my computer and i cant access my sd card via mini usb so im trying to send them all to my email then save them and uplaod them