What do you need?

DooBoys 88

Yo questies miami has many expensive for cheap parts in fair to great condition! Let me know whatcha need and here's an idea of what we have around 3 complete cars broken down in parts and several duplicate items. We are willing to help anyone in this game who needs it and we also buy up parts so hit me up with that info and well work something out.
  • Like 1

Pics of what am gone going to a junk yard looking for this car and all the is are Starions pooled in sections of parts like condensers clusters doors hoods all components work and are salvaged because they do but it's a used part no warranty or anything like that just ask what you need I'll send you a pic to your phone big guy it's that simple. Here just in case you don't understand.... Joe Shmoe says hi mike I need a drive shaft for my conquest 5spd do you have one? Here's my phone?? Ok joe sure here are pics of what I got.. Taddaaaa! You get what you want if I have it also we barter our parts too so if you have blocks 88 89 complete wire harnesses and tranns auto or manual we buy or trade for those. 6 bolt half shafts are always on our list for things to buy or trade so look out for us down here and we will do the same for our brothers and sisters out there Questing it up!

If 'hopeful noob' is after the front strut/spindles....I'm happy to grab the front 5 lug hubs from the struts...providing he does not need them.

A simple USPS medium flat rate box will get them to Oz if you are willing post overseas. Cheers.

People I'm totally sorry I did not respond on this page I wrote I thought you guys would send me message directly if I didn't respond so I'm going down the line one by one my name is mike my phone is 3057987741

This is why its best if you post atleast a basic list and prices. Keeps things simple.