1988 Durban Widebody Shell 700.00

speedyquest

Long time no see dude, where have you been?!

Working 2 jobs and i have had a lot of other things going on so life has been in the way

So tempted don't want to do another auto to manual swap though. Don't need two slushboxes collecting dust in my garage.

Auto cars make great engine swap canidates because of bigger trans tunnel. Put a LS motor in it and have some fun!

Edited by dukaine

well dont have the cash atm but if your looking for something for winter to possibly trade for i might be able to hook ya up because of my 2nd job at the junk yard. I will have a open spot soon in my garage for something even though for me it site for quite a while before i get to it. But a solid auto car would be a prime canidate for a engine swap and working at the yard I will likely find a good donor at some point. If someone else is real serious hit him up since i dont need something like this for the moment its just a good chassis for future plans and i dont want to go to someone that just parts it out or lets it rot in their back 40. It deserves a good home.

Allen i sent ya a message keep me in touch

Edited by dukaine

• 2 months later...