1983-85 Wanted

RalliStar
    By RalliStar,
    Hello, looking for a 1983, 1984, or 1985 Starion 5 speed, with a music box & digital dash (preferred).   Location: East of the rockies ideal, but willing to look at anything in CONUS or ontario. Relatively new to the platform so I'm trying to get some ideas on prices. There was an 83, 5spd, digital project & parts car that sold a couple weeks back for 3500, thats all I have for reference atm. Not looking for a nice, historic, enclosed trailer show car. Project condition, able t

torque tube assemby same for all wide body years 86-89?

Mech
    By Mech,
    Is the torque assembly the same for all widebodies 86-89? for example can i take the torque tube from an 86 and pop it into an 89 and vice versa? and all are the components the same/ interchangable?  extension shaft, companion flange, bearing,  etc   Also, what grease are people using to grease the toque tube and the extension shaft to spline coupler/pinion coupler?

New 88 Starion owner and forum member

Jay77
    By Jay77,
    Hi Guys,  I just picked up a 88 Starion 60k miles, red, non running supposedly due to bad fuel pump. Will be going through entire fuel system and replacing parts from MKS. Assuming things go good with repairs I'll be looking to imprive performance from all around. Excited to get it this week and start working on it. Thanks. Ian from Denver 

Car died while driving--wouldn't restart

nc_beagle
    By nc_beagle,
    I hope this doesn't overlap the similar thread but searching for this exact problem was challenging. I took out the modified 87 Conquest on Easter Sunday. My subdivision is kind of hilly and it stalled as I came down a hill and made a sharp left turn (my foot was on the clutch) at low speed. It was just like it was turned off, not like I'd gone too slow in first gear without the clutch depressed. It cranked back up before I'd come to a complete stop. Then, maybe 15 minutes later, it st

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS