I'm in shock! In a good way though, read on...

I recently entered a tee shirt design competition for Mitsubishi Owners Day and got placed in the top three! I'm so surprised I made it, very happy.! Anyway they are asking for votes and if you think my design has what it takes go ahead and vote for it. Although it would be nice to have everyone voting for mine I don't insist on it at all, it is a competition ya know..here's the link:

http://modshirts.mitsubishicars.com/

Mine is the one that includes a Starion of course (:

Thanks guys!!

Edited by StallionProject86

Voted yours. It's simplistic and diverse, making it appealing to all Mitsubishi owners. 1st one is too Evo oriented, and the heart is creative, but aside from the Mitsubishi emblems, there isn't much about it that says "Mitsubishi".

Would've liked to see the GTO also :D even though the StarQuest is technically considered the predecessor model. From my point of view, I see them as separate models. (But I guess it's good to be technical in this case)

• Like 1

Voted for yours yo! It's the only inclusive artistic rendering. You show the various models from different generations. The others are meh, You'll get all the DSM guys voting for yours as well.
  • Like 1