• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 81zfan

81zfan

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
  • Interests:Wrenching,Fishing,Bicycling, and collecting old school vinyl!!
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 14 February 2019 - 03:29 PM

Where do you guys find just this specific gasket. I pulled the downpipe apart the other day and reused the flat metal gasket, no I have a leak on the front side of the gasket. I've looked for a different type of gasket besides the flat ones but I can't come up with one. I need some recommendations
88 conquest, .30 over block,Bs eliminated, M28 head ,17c turbo,Ottowerks shifter bushing, Lower Shores Braided lines and TB parts, Boostinmini TPS conversion kit,Optional Methanol Kit "when hooked up",Custom 2.5 Intercooler Piping,3 inch Downpipe, Gasket Ported Intake and Exhaust Manifold, Manual steering conversion,ACT HD clutch, Ebay knock off GReedy BOV,put car on a diet "lost between 590-620 lbs", Super AFC, AEM wideband, Glowshift Boost,Fuel Pressure, and Coolant Temp gauges, ARP Head and Rod bolts/Studs, Walbro 255.... In the process of adding more !

#2 ek4-nitro

ek4-nitro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:33 PM

have you tried the felpro ES72645?

#3 tux

tux

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • Model:Starion

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:42 PM

I found one at AutoZone

#4 81zfan

81zfan

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
  • Interests:Wrenching,Fishing,Bicycling, and collecting old school vinyl!!

Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:46 PM

YEs, I've tried the felpro. I was interested in finding out if anyone makes a thicker gasket instead of just the plain metal kind
88 conquest, .30 over block,Bs eliminated, M28 head ,17c turbo,Ottowerks shifter bushing, Lower Shores Braided lines and TB parts, Boostinmini TPS conversion kit,Optional Methanol Kit "when hooked up",Custom 2.5 Intercooler Piping,3 inch Downpipe, Gasket Ported Intake and Exhaust Manifold, Manual steering conversion,ACT HD clutch, Ebay knock off GReedy BOV,put car on a diet "lost between 590-620 lbs", Super AFC, AEM wideband, Glowshift Boost,Fuel Pressure, and Coolant Temp gauges, ARP Head and Rod bolts/Studs, Walbro 255.... In the process of adding more !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users