Got another emai. Again another interesting read

RWDAddict

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back.

These events are actual events from history.

They really happened!!!

Do you remember?

Or do you just CHOOSE to ignore reality!

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achilles’ Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

8. In 1988 , Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; Muslim male extremists took down the World Trade Centers with two of them, the US Pentagon by another, and the last was diverted and crashed by the passengers.

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war In Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by-- you guessed it-- Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

Now, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatic Muslims, intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people.................

Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss.

But leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

According to The Book of Revelations:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent , who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

And Now:

For the award winning Act of Stupidity:

Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the Planet -- The Presidency of the United states of America:

A Muslim Male Extremist Between the ages of 17 and 40.

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason ???

Are we really willing to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate: Barack ‘Hussein’ Obama...

As the writer of the award winning story 'Forrest Gump' so aptly put it,

'Stupid Is As, Stupid Does.'

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both candidates this year suck as usual. I think this email is a pretty big slam. He grew up in the US. I don't think he'll be doing anything crazy. Even if he did we have checks and balances in place in case he goes phsyco. I wish we could just get a third party president. If that happened what ever would the house and senate do? OMG, they actually might have to think on what they vote rather then just voting on their parties president.

Party voting, at the poles and in the white house is ridiculous and personally I believe flat out lazy and stupid. The 2 parties have pretty much locked themselves in by having a party line vote on ballets. I believe 2 major things need to change in our government beyond removing party line votes.

1.) All donations go to a general pool that ALL campaigning politicians get equal access to use and this would include independents.

2. ) With the electronic day and age, every single bill should be a single subject. No attaching a bill about tomato farmers on a bill with war spending or federal environmental restrictions. All votes should be done electronically and a reason for or against that bill should be recorded by the voter. Then every elected official in the WH will have accountability for every bill and bills will pass or fail on their own merit.

Just my thoughts...........

Edited by Skippy

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back.

These events are actual events from history.

They really happened!!!

Do you remember?

Or do you just CHOOSE to ignore reality!

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achilles’ Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

8. In 1988 , Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; Muslim male extremists took down the World Trade Centers with two of them, the US Pentagon by another, and the last was diverted and crashed by the passengers.

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war In Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by-- you guessed it-- Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

Now, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatic Muslims, intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people.................

Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss.

But leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

According to The Book of Revelations:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent , who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

And Now:

For the award winning Act of Stupidity:

Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the Planet -- The Presidency of the United states of America:

A Muslim Male Extremist Between the ages of 17 and 40.

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason ???

Are we really willing to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate: Barack ‘Hussein’ Obama...

As the writer of the award winning story 'Forrest Gump' so aptly put it,

'Stupid Is As, Stupid Does.'

So let me get this straight.

You believe an ancient group of sheep herders had it revealed to them by the creator of the universe that a couple thousand years in the future a smooth talking Muslim would come along (Barrack Obama, who happens to be a Christian by the way but forget that for now) one day and swoon us all into putting him in power and then destroy the world.

And the "rest" of the world has lost its power of reason? Completely lost its mind?

What do you actually believe? Because if you believe it is prophesied by the bible then why do you think the american people can stop it simply by electing a different president. You believe the bible says it will happen, but all we have to do to stop it is elect John McCain. Is god omnipotent or not?

Stupid is as stupid does huh?

I see.

You believe an ancient group of sheep herders had it revealed to them by the creator of the universe that a couple thousand years in the future a smooth talking Muslim would come along (Barrack Obama, who happens to be a Christian by the way but forget that for now) one day and swoon us all into putting him in power and then destroy the world.

And the "rest" of the world has lost its power of reason? Completely lost its mind?

What do you actually believe? Because if you believe it is prophesied by the bible then why do you think the american people can stop it simply by electing a different president. You believe the bible says it will happen, but all we have to do to stop it is elect John McCain. Is god omnipotent or not?

I see.

My fingers thank you Chip ...

To the OP. Read the TRUTH

Edited by Dcrasta

I would agree with your impression Chiplee. Though I am a Christian and I believe the Bible is 100% accurate, there simply isn't anything we can do if it is God's plan. We just have to take it like men and live according to the instructions that have been given to us. :-)

I see.

Damn Chip. Where have you been? I've been waiting for you to chime in about some of these Lemmings that would never let minor things like facts and common sense sway the opinions they have been told to have.

Damn Chip. Where have you been? I've been waiting for you to chime in about some of these Lemmings that would never let minor things like facts and common sense sway the opinions they have been told to have.

I'm around man, what did I miss another silly post or something?

Just live your life, be good to others, read the bible daily (especially before speeding) and dont worry to much about

this country and gov you cant change it anyway.

Theres a lot of stupid people in gov some are the antichrist. stay with the lord and you will be fine!

Do you believe everything you read RWDAddict? You must! Please check your words before posting here. Well I guess it is the BS section!

I've got the most rarest Conquest in the world to sell you! An 1987 White on Red. I can add some BS to why it's the rarest! Only $10,000 today only!

Pardon the spelling, I didnt' take the time to proof read the spelling on names:

the Waco-wacko

the uni-bommer

timothy mcveigh

the green-river killer

charles manson

al capone

the columbine killers

the killer at VA tech

bonnie and clyde

I could make this list miles long ... These and many hundereds of other americans and otherwise good standing immigrants killed and terrorized way-way more than any of the refrences you provided, and none of them are muslim. Infact, most woudl claim to be good christians if you asked them.

You are taking a very narrow view of history ;(

I don't believe this. I just think it's interesting that people can be so passionate about a subject and of course only find facts that only reinforce their belief. I had no part in constructing that, i just copy and paste and let her fly. Gives me something to do and usually links to more interesting articles that some of you have linked

I don't believe this. I just think it's interesting that people can be so passionate about a subject and of course only find facts that only reinforce their belief. I had no part in constructing that, i just copy and paste and let her fly. Gives me something to do and usually links to more interesting articles that some of you have linked

IMHO you chose a side with this '

Are we really willing to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate: Barack ‘Hussein’ Obama... ' I mean you post smear emails and then backtrack like 'I dont really believe it'. Cant take the heat? Dont throw matches at the gas station... As far as supporting facts, the fact is you posted a blatant lie, and thats why you dont have any FACTS

Edited by Dcrasta

IMHO you chose a side with this '

Are we really willing to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate: Barack ‘Hussein’ Obama... ' I mean you post smear emails and then backtrack like 'I dont really believe it'. Cant take the heat? Dont throw matches at the gas station... As far as supporting facts, the fact is you posted a blatant lie, and thats why you dont have any FACTS

Nothing wrong with throwing a match here and there. This is the BS section. I like to see peoples views on things. It was an interesting read. I started to laugh a bit when they started the Osama bashing because it's just ludicrious but I didn't write it. I was just going to delete that part but I didn't. Just a bit more fuel on the fire I suppose. Don't kill the messenger, lol. :sweatingitout: :hangman:

Edited by RWDAddict

you made it sound like you believed it. omg, how many more times are people going to say Obama is muslim. aaaaaarrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

omg, how many more times are people going to say Obama is muslim. aaaaaarrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Just wait it will get worse. The new talking point is that he is radical. Soon you will here every right wing pundit calling him radical

in unison. And Fox news's scroll will be "is Obama too radical to be president??" LOL

We can either elect a guy who's been declared a Muslim by an illegitimate news source, but proven wrong, or we can elect a "war hero" who we absolutely know developed no mental issues from being in captivity for nearly 6 years (wink). A man who's sponsored hundreds of bills to benefit the average American and the military, or the guy who spilled his guts to his captors (anybody remember the swiftboaters?).

My dad's a Catholic. My mom's Lutheran. I've had my fill of both of them and made peace with my God on my own. I don't need friends or family to tell me what to believe or how to live. I don't need to show off every week by repenting in public, just to start sinning again Sunday afternoon. Point is, people change. People move different directions when different circumstances present themselves. Regardless of Obama's gradeschool years, he's grown up. Haven't we all evolved since gradeschool? Haven't we had time to see what fit us and what didn't?

I learned a long time ago not to listen to what a man says, but to watch what he does. I've learned that Obama, even though I've never been to Wright's church to witness the "hate whitey" sermons, has served the USA well so far in his short (12 years) political career. He's voted for/ sponsored bills for better treatment of vets, pay increases for them, education benny's for them. John McCain CONSISTANTLY votes against them. He receives some $59,000 annually for his disability, but still draws a check for being in office. WHY? If he's well enough to hold down a seat in congress, he's well enough to forfeight his disability. Thanks to him mooching his free ride as a lawmaker he'll have top-notch medical care for the rest of his life, no matter when he leaves office. Now I'm not dissing him for being a vet. I had to set that straight, but he's done nothing of note that I've found in the last 35 years, other than leave his terminally ill wife and marry a younger, more attractive woman, who's heir to a beer fortune.

He's unstable on his positions too.

-We should be negotiating with Iran, turns into any talks with Iran is appeasing terrorists.

-We needn't force American women into back alleys with coathanger abortions, turns into we desperately need to reverse Roe Vs Wade and ban legal abortions.

-We need to support the troops, turns into GI benefits would allow them to escape the military after all I already have my free military education and lifetime benefits.

-I voted against the Bush tax cuts because they were too skewed toward the wealthy, turns into I favor extending Bush's tax cuts for the wealthy indefinitely.

-We need to get our troops out of Iraq and bring them home, turns into I'd be fine with the Bush War lasting 100 years.

-I authored and sponsored the McCain-Feingold campaign reform, turns into I'll defy my own legislation because it shouldn't apply to me.

-I accept no money or favors from lobbyists, turns into hundreds of thousands of dollars received from telecom conglomerates and a campaign staff made up almost entirely of lobbyists.

So everybody make up your own minds about who to vote for. Do your own research. Follow your heart. Don't believe everything you read in the tabloids.

I have hope for Obama. Sure, he's not a seasoned political veteran, but that's a big "plus" in my book.

^^Two thumbs up buddy

I totally aggree with your last statement "Sure, he's not a seasoned political vetera, but that's a big "plus" in my book."

It made me sad to see John Edwards leave the race. Seemed like a really nice up front guy and was born 54. I would have deffinetely voted for him even though I vote third party. Speaking of third party I really haven't heard of any strong choices this year. I know last election there was a guy in there rustling things up but this year everybody has been to into this hillary obama crap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States...andidates,_2008