Automotive Sales

Taz

I don't know if this will be of any help to anyone, but I-79 Honda Mazda has a couple sales positions open. We keep a pretty low staffed showroom, but one of our guys just put in his 2 weeks notice (moving to SC) and it was announced in the meeting this morning that we'll need to hire someone pretty soon.

I didn't know if there was anyone that was looking to move to this area (or anywhere), so I thought I'd toss it out there. There is no sales experience needed, you just have to have the ability to talk to people, manage your time, and show up to work when asked. I guess you should be able to stomach learning about and "liking" Honda's too. I'm not going to lie, its a lot of long hours (60 a week or so), but it is a good group of guys here.

I will say that the pay is not that great starting out, but it'd be a perfect job for a young single person that doesn't have that much "baggage". The cost of living here is pretty cheap and its a nice area. The city that I live in is a College town, so there are plenty of bars and night life. The car scene does SUCK, but Pittsburgh is right at an hour away and the car scene up there is pretty nice.

I'd be willing to help out anyone that it interested. I can offer names and numbers of people to contact and I'll even offer a spare room to crash in for a little while (just have to be able to put up with Paul)

Anyways,

The dealership is located in Mount Morris, Pa (just north of Morgantown Wv) and the name is Joe Romeo's I-79 Honda Mazda

Feel free to PM me with any questions that you may have.