Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:44 PM
This is my daily driver, a 2000 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon manual. Almost 208k miles, dual zone climate control, heated seats front/rear, rear A/C, perforated leather, aluminum dash and door handles, decent MPG, and sounds good. Just an educated guess, but around 260hp/330tq at the wheels
JZW Stage 4 and has made 302 fwhp and 356 ft-lb of torque (SAE) on the dyno reliably.
-Was before I got the car. Since then, the only upgrade was put in B234R cams
B235R Saab HOT
- High pressure boost tune done at 21 psi
- 92 Octane tune
- 2006 9-5 Aero TD04-HL15T Turbo
- Krona 3 Inch, stainless steel, turbo back exhaust
- Krona performance bypass valve
- 3.5BAR fuel pressure regulator
- ETS 1100CFM 700hp Intercooler
- K&N Open air filter
- Coolant Thermostat and Temp sensor
- Genuine Saab DIC
- Genuine Saab Clutch
- Maptun/Walbro 255lph fuel pump
- B234R cams
- Genuine Saab Front suspension kit
- 2 Tie rod ends
- 2 Sway bar end links
- 2 Ball joints
- 2 Control arms
- 4 Koni adjustable dampers
- 4 Vogtland performance springs
- 6 Genuine Saab front subframe bushings
- Front and rear Brembo high performance brake rotors
- Front and rear Akebono high performance brake pads
Edited by bha280, 15 May 2017 - 02:44 PM.
1988 Starion 5-speed- AMC head, Schnieder HD springs and 292 cam, Wiseco's, Pauter Rods, adjustable cam gear, ported Evo III 16G, 3" turbo back, lightened/balanced flywheel, polished/balanced crank, SS braided oil and coolant lines for turbo, full hard pipes w/ TurboXS BOV and MBC, Trilogy injectors, MSD blaster 2 coil, 8.5mm wires, stress relieved and ported exhaust manifold, ported intake manifold, LSP 52mm TB, ARP everything, EGR, A/C, and cruise removed, silicon vacuum lines, STB's front and rear, ABS delete, 3" GM MAF-T Gen II, D/S rotors, SS brake lines, Innovate wideband, adjustable FPR, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, AutoMeter boost gauge, GM alternator, SS clutch line, meshies, factory hatch spoiler, mud flaps, Mookeh rear struts and adjustable front inserts, Cosmo dual-spring Coilovers, Mookeh pillow ball camber plates F/R, rebuilt trans, short throw, MSD 6a, poly bushings.
Soon to be in a flatty!