Happy Halloween y'all

carguygibby

After being w/ the GrandKids (one of our most looked forward to annual events)for a rather hurried daylight trick or threat w/ few people actually ready... (not in the lead on this) I was able to experience later last night after leaving when they went to bed: The "Trick" side of Halloween; when my recently put back on the road Quest shut down on a (4) lane expressway. Enter the "Zander Zone," pitch black cold windy night, on a non lit portion of the expressway, on a small shoulder, in an unlit black car, while wearing all black clothing. Ouu Wee Ouu... after a AAA mess-up I was able to spend the last part of the night in the cab of a 98' flatbed cough'n & sputtering back to the house. Must admit it was rather interesting... keenly watching the zipping oncoming car headlights coming @ me, wondering if they could see me, Were paying attention? Etc. Gonna get to the fix in a bit, got some cold rain now. Happy Halloween morning after! ;)

After being w/ the GrandKids (one of our most looked forward to annual events)for a rather hurried daylight trick or threat w/ few people actually ready... (not in the lead on this) I was able to experience later last night after leaving when they went to bed: The "Trick" side of Halloween; when my recently put back on the road Quest shut down on a (4) lane expressway. Enter the "Zander Zone," pitch black cold windy night, on a non lit portion of the expressway, on a small shoulder, in an unlit black car, while wearing all black clothing. Ouu Wee Ouu... after a AAA mess-up I was able to spend the last part of the night in the cab of a 98' flatbed cough'n & sputtering back to the house. Must admit it was rather interesting... keenly watching the zipping oncoming car headlights coming @ me, wondering if they could see me, Were paying attention? Etc. Gonna get to the fix in a bit, got some cold rain now. Happy Halloween morning after! ;)

one of many fond memorys on my early job history ,, doing late night service calls and changeing road side flat tires on semi's