need new battery

randy

I believe "Interstate" makes one of the best batteries, & @ a pretty good price.(not the nicest looking) / (get what you pay for pretty much always) However, I use Optima Reds in all my cars. I could care less about the series, the newest purchase was a different style, but fit nicely in the Starquest, using the tray from the top provided underneath. A little more juice to it: believe it was 810 CCA. The extra CCA's are noticeable, & appreciated. I use top post/toward the back of the battery, & make sure it lines up w/ my Pos/Neg wiring sides. I also have heard that Bosch makes a really nice battery. I like the (3) full replacement warranty on the Optima also. GL ;) P.S. NOT A Walmart IMPO Edited by kidjc

Checked the walmart batteries on wednesday, and very cheap price at $104 the only thing i didn't see an

sealed one's. They also had a 5year warranty, 3year free replacement, 2year prorated.

Edited by randy

auto part stores are in the process of doing away with the prorate. 2 or 3 yr replacement (depending on the "grade" of the battery, in Advance either Silver or Gold). Most batteries are made in Mexico. When I worked in Advance in 2001 I was told there were only 2 places that made batteries and Mexico was one. I wanna say Interstate makes their own, others are just rebranded. Of course things can change in almost 15 yrs..lol