• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Connerf5

Connerf5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:34 AM

I can't post new topics or reply to any of the FAQ how to sections. I've posted well over 20 times so far now I can't at all hellpppppp

#2 nightwalkerancestery

nightwalkerancestery

Dedicated Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Interests:G54B, Datsuns, More Power, Electronics, Music, Bowling
  • Model:Starion

Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:43 AM

The FAQ/How-To section is usually locked and only modified by the Admins. From how I see it, they do it just so that it keeps the sections clean and simple with only relative posts. Post something good in another category like Advanced Engine Tech or whatever, they may move it into a FAQ/How-To section.

- Charles
Posted Image
88 Mitsubishi Starion Esi-R: DD. Rebuilt stock engine (About 20k miles). Mechanical rocker arms. NJV Head. 240sx SR20 Aluminum Radiator. 1g BOV (about to put in Greddy RS). 650/950 Delphi Injectors from Brian, Aftermarket Rising Rate FPR. Removed emissions. Gutted cats. Rebuilt rear end. Polyurethane end links.

Resto Thread: http://www.starquest...opic=129093&hl=

87 Mitsubishi Starion Esi-R: NJV Head. Full port and polish. Ported mixer housing w/ knife-edged divider. Stress-relieved, ported, polished OEM Exhaust Manifold. BSE kit. 2.5" Mandrel Bent Aluminized Exhaust with 3" Stainless downpipe. 2.5" OVCP w/ TurboXS BOV. 18G-TD05H Turbo at 18psi w/ Port and polished Compressor & Exhaust housings. New bushings all around. Poly End Link and Mount Bushings. Solid Diff mounts 88 6-bolt rear end. 044 Bosch Fuel Pump. Trilogy Injectors (stock flow). Stainless braided fuel lines w/ AN fittings and NRG FPG. No emissions. 475lb/ft pressure plate with stock sprung disc. 2-step 225mm flywheel lightened to 23lb. To Be Continued...

#3 importwarrior

importwarrior

6 Quests and Counting......

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,153 posts
  • Interests:Boost = 2KWIK4U
    Starquests
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:40 AM

write it up send the mods - admins the link to your write up ,and we can move it in there.
if you have questions post it up with a link to the FAQ that your talking about and we can
add your comments or make changes if necessary.

B-71 87 TSI ~ RIP

Black 87 Starion ~ Mess SOLD!!!

Proud New 89 slightly Rusted Fiji Owner !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users