#1 chrisbrasher25

chrisbrasher25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:CONQUEST
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

i have a 1985 technica digital instrument panal that i would like to have in my 1989 chrysler conquest

a guy by the name of timothy fin has accomplished this feat and has sold his one of a kind conquest to a
very kool guy who is also popular in the conquest/starion world we live in today...........................

timothy is into chasing tornadoes now and has semi retired his conquest life and now i would like for someone

who feels like they have a knowledge to take on such a challenge,if one guy in this world was capable of converting

digital to analog then there must be another conquest/starion computerised digital geek out there,i am willing to pay

200.00 dollars for this conversion,it must be 100% operational when i place it into my 1989 chrysler conquest..

i will ship you the 2 instrument panals to your place of interest the 1985 technica and the 1989 conquest...

please respond a.s.a.p thank you......... and justin now owns timothy's very rare one of a kind conquest,so it is in good hands i know that for a fact................................... up in new york city.........................  :)

#2 prototype78

prototype78

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

Do you know for a fact the digital dash works?!...do you have the digital speed sensor?!!...have pigtails for the digital dash (3 of them)

Edited by prototype78, 04 June 2014 - 08:39 PM.

#3 jszucs

jszucs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,326 posts
  • Interests:"Keep the turbo spooled!"

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:07 PM

I'm thinking there is more then 2 hours work there just to repin the conectors, let alone figure everything else out.  You would be way better off running a custom digital dash with something like a tablet and megasquirt.   Might as well get some extra functionaly and get rid of all the gestemate gages in the process.

#4 prototype78

prototype78

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:14 PM

Pmed you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users