looking to buy quest

conquest_junkie

Just ain't my lucky last 2 weeks.....still looking for conquest to buy....have responded to several ads but mostly no response back....thought I had one but guy deceid to trade for a honda civic grrrr.....so does anyone got a decent quest for sale....willing to even take a roller that's needs very little...ideal would be quest needing a motor but I like to find a god looking body with minimal rust and not all wrecked up

did you get my pics bro?

Have you tried searching via google? Go to google and type in ":site:craigslist.org chrysler conquest". You can also change up the site you wanna search or the vehicle.

I have one for sale that I bought off these forums almost a year ago. This is the original for sale thread (I haven't re-listed it yet):

http://www.starquest...opic=138550&hl=

I paid $3,000 for it. Since I've owned it, I've fixed several things to make it a 90% better car:

Replace cracked exhaust manifold, helicoiled all exhaust studs in the head, all new manifold/turbo gaskets (no leaks!)

Replaced Trilogy injectors with cleaned, flow tested, and leak checked stock injectors (trilogy injectors included)

Completely new ignition (cleaned and re-greased distributor, new cap, rotor, wires, plugs, and coil)

All fuel filters replaced (in-tank, before pump, in engine bay)

Replaced MAS with known good unit

Replaced TPS with known good unit

Replaced ETACS with known good unit

New low temperature fan sensor on radiator (wired all 3 fans to come on when low temp triggered - works great with no overheating at all)

Installed Mookeh 3" catless downpipe

Installed 2.5" cat back exhaust (muffler shop job - sounds great)

New oxygen sensor

Removed secondary air components

Removed EGR components

The car has a SUPER clean interior for it's age. The exterior has a few dings but no major rust.. some very few bubbles starting on the rear fenders like they all do. There are a few spots where the clear coat is starting to peel, but over all I get compliments on it everywhere.

I'm asking $2200 for it and taking a big loss. PM me if you're interested.