Richie Rich

da_drgn

i wanna say Thanx to Richie Rich for getting a great deal & personally handling this G/P project, & still seeing it through in making sure that all the guys that paid for the head is getting it, & also a very smooth transaction as well, dont forget prompt deliverey... many props to you my friend...

drgns88quest

Yep, I must say I was very hard on Rich at first, but he withstood the onslaught of my harshness. I would like to publicly apologize to him, and say I was overly protective of the club toward him at first. He has dealt very admirably with me, and I could not have asked for a better guy to deal with. I got my head very fast, like 3 days after the shipments started. One of those days was a Sunday I believe.

He did a great job pulling off the Marnal Head GP, and our communication is still proving to be of great benefit to my endeavor to learn more about our cars.

Hats off to ya Rich!

• 2 weeks later...

Moved from separate post:

;D

Two thumbs up and out to Richie Rich, He sent me a few valve keepers out to me free of charge right when I needed them.  I finished the head assembly, and can continue towards getting my car on the road for spring.

thnks again

Chris

I too purchased a Marnal non-jet valve head via the recent GP organized by Richie_Rich. Rich did a great job of keeping everyone informed of the GP's progress, collecting the money and follow through with Marnal.

Thanks again Rich!

even after the GP, Rich still came thru with a Marnal head for me for not much more than what was paid during the GP!!!  guy is unbelievable.  I got the head in good time (even after a Marnal screw up...they were waiting for the head to be sent to them from their NY warehouse in order to ship to me from Cali to OH--imagine that...  Richie straightened that out). The head is spot on and looks good enough to eat...hehe. Ok, he's real!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A quick word about Rich.

First, I asked for some info about LSD's, he came through with that. Next I said did he have one lying around :-), yep, he did and we did a swap of bits. Packed it all up and delivered it to the shipper and included extra little bits for me and the family.

He went out of his way for me, above and beyond the call I reckon.

Rich you are a legend.

This is how happy he made me and my son.

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~gillyfish/pics/tas.jpg

Thanks again.

• 3 months later...

I can not say enough about how great a guy Rich is right now he is building my engine in his garage. He has helped me with soo much stuff on my car i know i that if i wouldn't of met him and Ultimate Lurker that i would not have my car right now and be in alot of debt. THANKS GUYS

Corey

• 8 months later...

Rich is THE MAN!!  Where do I start?  His help with donating free extra parts (MAS clips, oil, antifreeze, etc.) and a free primary fan motor, that turned out to be a secondary motor and didn't fit....so he finds a bad primary and rebuilds it and sends it to me!!! Wowsas ;D

Oh yeah, and his help on getting my car fast again (jet valve disabling, and BSE/Timing chain job) were priceless  (well, it'd be very costly anywhere else ;) )

To all you who don't know him, consider him at Starion/Conquest guru status up there with Shelby, Mike K, and the rest.

Thanks Rich!!

-Matt

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Richie is a guy that is always here to help someone that is lost looking for help

He has a great hook up on these marnel heads,for a great price too :o

I have just purchased a head from him and got it in the mail less than a week later!!

that is service and a good friend willing to do something a litte extra for someone in need.

I strongly recomend everyone that is in need of buying a non jet head,GET ONE OFF RICHIE RICH.YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!

So richie if you read this:I'm sorry for all the questions ::)and thanks for all your help

you are DA'MAN ;D

• 2 weeks later...

i havent bought anything from Rich,but i do want to thank you,man,for dropping what you were doing and fixing the brakes in the truck that i hauled my quest with.

:)thanks again :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i just want to say thanks again to ya',Rich,for all those free parts you just brought me.next time you're cleaning out the garage call me!! :D (hopefully you'll be tossing out that 3000GT,ya' know,'cause all that space it takes up...jk :lol: )

Never purchased anything but...... A+ all the way. He does have a life outside the community and is a very busy man inside the community. It's alot to handle sometime if not all the time but he is patient with us and we should be patient with him. Very smart man and will do the best he can for you. My take, my experience, my advice.

E-Mann

• 7 months later...

I just bought a Marnal through Richie... Paid him on Tuesday, and it looks like it will be here on Friday. That's some awesome service.

Good price on a good head. Don't hesitate to buy from Rich.

A+++ Vendor all the way.

Thanks Rich!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...