new owner in Virginia beach

ptj234

Welcome to the club. Glad you found us. There is alot of great info and help to be found here. Check the member map for other SQers in your area, that can help alot for finding parts and such if one of them has a parts car. Good luck with it and read through the noob FAQs and site FAQs as they will answer most of your questions before you have to ask them. Cheers,

BC_99

Hey welcome, I'm in Newport News with my 87 conquest. KennyG is in Hampton with 2 quest and Thumpster is in Yorktown with 2 quest. There are a few active SQ'ers in the 757 area. Enjoy all that there is TBI turbo 4cyl -_-

• 2 weeks later...

OVCP is the piping running over the valve cover. It will have a nipple pointing to the WGA, one vacuume line runs there.

The front port of the three on the intake ( front of the car ) runs to the vacuume advance.

Middle of the three I capped off.

Third runs to BOV.

The one below the three run to HVAC. The vacuume port on the fire wall behind the turbo. This gives vacuume to your vents.

OVCP is the piping running over the valve cover. It will have a nipple pointing to the WGA, one vacuume line runs there.

The front port of the three on the intake ( front of the car ) runs to the vacuume advance.

Middle of the three I capped off.

Third runs to BOV.

The one below the three run to HVAC. The vacuume port on the fire wall behind the turbo. This gives vacuume to your vents.

You dah man... how's the weather, we're look'n for below zero w/ wind chill most of this coming week, (winter... yuck!) can only imagine where you are my friend? ;)

You dah man... how's the weather, we're look'n for below zero w/ wind chill most of this coming week, (winter... yuck!) can only imagine where you are my friend? ;)

Casper Wy, Its going to get up in the 50's in the middle of the week.... Shorts weather...

Okay the advance for what? I've never seen the vacuum port on the firewall.

Vacuume advance is in the dizzy. There is a vacuume port on the fire wall on the passenger side near the floor board for your HVAC.