been there done that .

scotty

:) http://www.26liter.us/DUgallery/pictures/2002_0929_164600AA.JPG

I paid 500 for this car in 99' It had previous damage to the roof crap for an engine and a ragged out interior/dash the whole 9 Needless to say its an ongoing project but its a much different ride after 8k+ in mods, paint body and general maintenance/replacements of nearly all moving parts . I keep plodding away . Save your cabbage buy one thats nice already ;) or just count your balls and jump in nevr look back and dont count the $$ money you spend on it you will never get 50% back (this is not an investment ) You will appreciate it  when your "there"

Your car looks EXACTLY the way I envision my '87 TSI, right down to the paint. My car has that same Tulca Beige Pearl finish. I have an extra '83 hood that  was going on this car. I was also going to have the scoop and the vents black too, kinda reminds me of the old Mopars. For wheels I'm using 7"- 205's up front and 9"-245's out back (I pulled these from a car in the yard).

its a real blast to drive one thats been brought back from junk, it just is . I slapped about 150+ miles on mine today and really enjoyed the release the car offers from the usual BS~ its an escape , I hope to see more in this forum that have been redone. Thanks for the compliments  :)

http://www.tristarion.com/forums/uploads/post-13-1067741015.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...