WTB Gold 86 or 87 widebody in PA

mark0695

Im in York, PA and trying to find the only color ive ever wanted in a starquest. Ive only seen 3 in my life and i test drove one of them back when i was 16 and didnt buy it and i kick myself in the arse every day for that mistake. If anyone has one near by please email me at mark0695@yahoo.com with pics and a price.

thanks

Mark

Hey elias its been a long time since i talked to you. please let me know if its available and a way to contact them and price and whatnot. I really appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
close but thats not a factory color there, the gold im looking for is lighter in color. ill see if i can find a pic. Monty knows what im talking about

Yes johnboy, just like yours, if i had lots of $$$$$ ide make you an offer your couldnt refuse. If im thinking right yours is the one with the black hood on it maybe? Either way if it ran ide make someone an offer they cant refuse.

Yep, that's the one. I shot you a couple pics to your e-mail. I actually searched for a mint/near-mint one for about 5 years once I finally discovered the color existed. Believe it or not I found mine under a tarp at an elderly lady's house where it had sat for years since her husband passed away just 30 miles away :shock: . They bought the car for their grandson to drive to college, and it was parked after he graduated.

Got your email but no pics. Try sending it out again if you dont mind. Yours if my favorite one ive seen. But if you also see one for sale anywhere you know who to contact.

Hey rob, i have that same picture as my background. Ive drooled over that car for years. It sold out in ohio i think a few years back but have not seen anyone reselling it since. Trust me when i do find a good one im snatching it so i call first dibs on any surounding valencia cars. Hell you have a nice nice durban maroon ive loved that color as well but valencia will always be my passion.

York, PA eh? Thats where my white '89 TSi came from! I bought it from this guy...Tom? From Cool Cars Auto just off of 222 (I think, it's been awhile). He was asking 4k. Got it for 3,300 but I still feel like I paid too much.

Whats the difference in color of valencia and palemero.

I had one right down the road with an injector problem but ti has since disappeared. Just not sure of the exact color Looked more like Jonboyb sig car than 88tsi_rob car little lighter.

• 2 weeks later...

mark,

i just got a new job in Chalfont PA & one of the guys that works there has a friend that has a gold 87 Quest for sale. it suppose to run good has a black interior & 88 seats in decent shape with 70k miles on it. i'll find out more about it tomorrow. give me a call just in case i forget 215-837-0290.

Elias