Gauge Hood Lightswitch Button Inserts, in 3 different colors.

natallica

O.K fellow clubbers natallica is back with something you'll truely dig! It took a little work to get these right, now here they are:

Gauge Hood Lightswitch Inserts

In your choice of 3 Colors to match your interior lighting scheme.

OEM "Star Wars" ORANGE

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff408/n8tallica1/SQC%20Items/DSC01786-1.jpg ELECTRIC BLUE http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff408/n8tallica1/SQC%20Items/DSC01787-1.jpg WHITE http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff408/n8tallica1/SQC%20Items/DSC01788-1.jpg

* It requires a little bit of care and a subtle hand while taking your existing lightswitches apart to remove the old ones and replace with these. Then again we all enjoy taking these cars apart to make them better, right? Just want to make you aware that there is a possbility that something may crumble or snap when you overtighten or strip the screws out of your 20+ year old unit. I assume no responsibility in the removal and application of this product into your switches.

With that being said, these will look awesome and compliment any interior lighting scheme, whether you're sticking with "Star Wars" Orange, or closely matching Mookeeh Indiglo Gauges...these are what you need to get it looking like new again.

Pricing for these inserts will be $20.00 /per set of 2 - Shipped ANYWHERE in the U.S usually within 1 day of ordering.

My paypal address is: natallica@comcast.net

*In the Paypal notes please provide the preferred color Insert... along with you mailing address and screen name.

Thanks Guys, lemme know what you think. If you like them let 'em know by leaving me good feedback

here.

-N8

...More to come, hang in there!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Deal Colin, I'm glad I could help breathe new life into it, and that you're pleased with them!

Thanks for buying ;)

-N8

Set # 2 on it's way tomorrow Sir!

Thanks again,

-N8

OK, I just need the mirror overlay now and i will have everything in my car pretty much matching :D

Those are coming...work is swamped now but they're on my "to do" list! Keep watching

Thanx

-N8

Nate, not sure what Coldscrip said, but these did show up here a while back along with ton's of mail for our shop- it's my fault he did not get them, i put it away with other mail to give to Bill and forgot about it. Please accept My apology.

Dad

No apology necessary Sir, I just assumed that the post office lost it but used the funds to get them out of debt :) So as soon as I read that he didn't receive them yet, I immediately sent out another set.

No problem, just want to be sure he got what he paid for.

Pleasure doing business with you!

Thanks

-N8

Ugh...why couldn't you have made this stuff back when I had my car? Lol.

Nice job...looks great!

Believe it or not, you inspired me to do these! I followed your thread and replaced all of my stuff with blue LEDs, then I thought I could make these at work to save people the trouble of printing and locating the supplies to "color change".

I could've dropped a set off to you on my way to Chili's ;) Closest on to me is Eisenhower Drive in Hanover about 40 minutes away.

-N8

Hey Nate, for the blue ones do you just need regular white LED's behind them for them to light up Blue or would you want to use blue ones? Just want to make sure the white behind the blue wont wash out and make it too pale. Or would I be better off buying white and using blue LED's behind them?

Thanks,

Chris.