lets throw a meet for us north texians!!!!!

hey guys, conquest owners and starioner's. i want to put together a meet somewhere here in north central texas. not to sure how to get it going, so pm to give some ideas

I nominate DFW and you have to wait 'til I get there in the first week of September. Moving to Fort Worth with the Quest in my sig.

How many of us are there in North Central Texas? I am about 150 miles from DFW !!

chiplee there is a Goodguys Rod and Custom show Sept 31 - Oct 2 at Texas Motor Spedway that might give us something to do!! and make it COOLER!!!

Edited by holeysocks

How many of us are there in North Central Texas? I am about 150 miles from DFW !!

chiplee there is a Goodguys Rod and Custom show Sept 31 - Oct 2 at Texas Motor Spedway that might give us something to do!! and make it COOLER!!!

Sounds good to me. There was another thread started by a long time member. Can't remember which one, but it was a drag event. Think it was 4cylfury but I can't remember exactly how he spells his screen name. Check it out and see if the two can be combined or something. That even was north of DFW iirc.

Edited by chiplee

There is some talk of a no frills PF style meet between a few from the West , Mid west and East-ish on-going privately just now for 2012 and Tx is up there for the venue as its kinda easy to reach for most of us as PF isnt , it could happen , personally i love the idea and would like to see it happen. Scotty.

• 3 weeks later...