BC_99

chasm2530

• 1 year later...

Great buyer, and one hell of a nice guy!

He bought a modified rear bumper and header panel from me nearly a year ago. Once I had them finished and sent them to him, FedEx destroyed the parts in shipping. He was patient and waited longer while I repaired the parts and worked out the BS with FedEx. Then, rather than have me spend a ton of cash shipping the stuff in a wooden crate to keep it from damage, he told me to wait a couple months til he was here in TX for the NASCAR races. He got me some killer pit passes so I could just bring him the parts and meet him face to face, and then just took the parts back home on the car hauler.

He also took the time to show me around what he does, and see all the behind-the-scenes stuff that goes on at the races that a NASCAR lover like me never gets to see on TV or with regular race tickets.

Deffinately one of the nicest SQ owners I have had the pleasure of meeting or dealing with.

• 1 year later...

Just a quick thanks and note for him. He's a great guy who has really helped me out. He's the type of person who gives with out asking for something in return. BC_99 has earned my trust an appreciation! Thanks again!!!

Thanks,

Shawn

• 1 month later...

Swapped some NZ/JDM parts with BC_99 for some USDM parts. Excellent to deal with, very prompt with sending items out. Every item was exceptionally well packaged and made the trip to New Zealand with no damage whatsoever.

Cheers for the excellent trade man, much appreciated!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Purchased some more items from him. These items were heavy so it required more effort to ship them out. He shipped them fast after payment. Edited by BuGG

• 4 months later...

Went to pick up a door from BC yesterday and left with the door and another needed part that I had forgot that I needed until I spotted it. What a great guy. My son and I hung out in his awesome shop for over an hour checking out his sweet 89 SHP and some other cool stuff. The pics in the 'Show us your Garage' thread do not do justice. Will definitely be do business again.

Thanks BC_99

• 4 weeks later...

just a good honest down to earth guy. had a great time on my short visit to your place.

parts are excellent. had another part i was looking for. Great prices and one of the easiest

guys to deal with. i wil be buying more from him for sure.

Thanks !

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

today i met bc 99. I bought some parts from him today. He is a real nice guy and i am satisfied with what i purchased from him. I met him in person, he made me feel welcome to his place. I will keep doing business with him in the future.

thanks bc_99

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...