off roading/SUV/truck forum

Zack_Morris

i know i'm not the only who likes to play off road here, so how about an off-roading/truck/suv forum?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f315/TWCustoms/007.jpg

Edited by 96_ZJ_4.0

SQC official offroading forums.

^^ There you go, it's the best we could do since all these budget cuts... ^^

That was a dirty trick. I got all excited and was about to post the trail reports from my recent trips to last chance canyon, Manson's cabin in death valley and future plans for a Moab trip in Utah. dirty dirty trick.

hahah..good one..hahah

i think this is like going to the 4x4 boards and asking for a starquest forum..lol

More like being a member of a tight nit 4x4 board for years and asking for a sports car forum since guys keep ending up talking about their VARIOUS performance cars. No one asked for a Jeep forum or a 4Runner forum, just a single catch all wheeling forum. If you wheel your starion you could have posted in there.

Gotta' make good analogies if you're not going to put up with bad ones from other people, Vince.

Guys I suggest we use the "other addiction" forum for 4x4 trip reporting and general 4x4 discussion.

More like being a member of a tight nit 4x4 board for years and asking for a sports car forum since guys keep ending up talking about their VARIOUS performance cars. No one asked for a Jeep forum or a 4Runner forum, just a single catch all wheeling forum. If you wheel your starion you could have posted in there.

Gotta' make good analogies if you're not going to put up with bad ones from other people, Vince.

Guys I suggest we use the "other addiction" forum for 4x4 trip reporting and general 4x4 discussion.

you like saying my name,Chip?

and this is a car site.we have the other addiction forum.how hard was it to compare what i said to what was asked?

if your 4x4 forums have starquest threads...whoopitty do.mine don't.When I need 4x4 help,I go to the 4x4 sites.

this is a site wish list? I think there are better ideas for this site than 4x4's.all i was saying.

maybe i should ask for a mustang forum?maybe a firebird forum?saab even?

i think there are more on here that own the same things.

you like saying my name,Chip?

and this is a car site.we have the other addiction forum.how hard was it to compare what i said to what was asked?

if your 4x4 forums have starquest threads...whoopitty do.mine don't.When I need 4x4 help,I go to the 4x4 sites.

this is a site wish list? I think there are better ideas for this site than 4x4's.all i was saying.

maybe i should ask for a mustang forum?maybe a firebird forum?saab even?

i think there are more on here that own the same things.

that would all makes sense if anyone had asked for a specific type of 4x4 forum, but I already said that which calls into question your reading comprehension level.

I was simply thinking that we have a "digital quest" forum for computer problems/stories/etc, a place to show off the SQs owned by members and "other addictions" as a showroom for non-sq vehicles.

so why not a 4-wheeling sub-forum for those of us that like the atmosphere of this site and also the members of it and would like to share stories/pics/breakages/etc?

i'm already a member of a Jeep forum or two, but i also know that maybe people on this site would like to share with each other without clogging the BS forum