is there more or less starquests in az now?

starquestaz

I haven't been on the forums in years... but I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my car now. It's been a long time since I've seen a starion or conquest rolling around here. It was funny because I had not seen one in like 3 years and my buddy and I were driving up north and saw a black starion broke down on the side of the I-17 on the way up to flagstaff LOL

I was like wow man... that's so typical I don't see one for like 3 years then all the sudden see one broken down... classic!

Looked like a cooling problem too if I had to guess by the smoke hahahaha

Anyways, i'm around tempe, anyone else out here?

I saw a flat black one in chandler off like arizona ave and galveston by some tire place... looked pretty beat to crap

We had two AZ guys at the Mesquite meet 2011 , Starion 1991 is in your hood and a bunch of us up the road in Las vegas

WTH skirtboy? Forget our names with all that drinking? lol

Sam (conquestTSIguy) and I are in Tucson. I don't see as many quests on Craigslist within 400 miles of Tucson being listed as I did 18 months ago and earlier. It seems to have slowed down a bit. Beamer (JustPas) sold his shortly after getting married.

I'm sure Sam and I would be game to meet up with ya if you would like :)

I'm pretty new to Starquestclub. I live in East Mesa/Gilbert, but my Conquest is sitting in Paradise Valley at the moment. I almost have it running, so it won't be there for long!

btw, like RonnieJ said, I'd love to meet all you guys!

Edited by nfelge

thanks TSIguy :wub:

my main problem at the moment is time. I'm still in high school, so I can only wrench on the weekends. I have finals too, so no repair-o until Summer (May 24). I'll definitely message you if I ever drop by Tucson!

We AZ Starquesters really need to have a meet-up!

I think TSIguy and I will be headed through Phoenix on a road trip to see Scotty in Vegas either 1-2 or 15-16 of June. Likely we will be in a truck and not our quests, as we are making a parts run. We could meet up if either of those weekends works for ya.

Since you're passing through PHX, would you be willing to pick up parts from Sotty for me too? He has a door and a hood for me. I know those are large items, so it's okay if you can't get em, but do you think it would be a possibility?

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, sorry about that. We didnt get headed out of Vegas until after 2pm, and didnt even pull into Tucson until 10:30 driving straight through. Sam and I would be game for a meet up in July, as long as he doesnt have to work that weekend.

My buddy spotted this and text it to me yesterday in the east valley tempe/chandler area. Anybody on here?

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o526/JDLAutoRon/d054f9dd.jpg

Also what are you guys seeing for coolant temps? Im seeing 190-198 with my fans going wether its freeway or town driving