Just spanked a Quest!

Lance_S

Man those Conquests are SLOW! Hehe.

So I was rollin out of town heading north on US31 and check my rear view. Low and behold what do I see? A Fiji Quest???? This is the first quest I have seen in my town (or going through it) since I got mine 4 or 5 months ago. So I slow down to check it out and a chick is driving! Very cool I thought but she doesn't even look at me!!!! Comon! She looks like she is in a hurry so I let her pass to check out her ride. She's got some go fast stickers on it along with some duct tape to hold up the passenger window! Classy with a capital "K". She looks loaded and ready to go.

She shoots by me right quick and in a hurry so I gun it and I am on her quick. We hit a little traffic as I pull up behind her so we are running about 50 or so. As soon as the traffic clears it's open highway, she floors it and I oblige. I spool up to 16 lbs and go by her like she's tied to a fence post, run it up to 110 and by then had a couple lengths on her so I back off and let her catch up.

Thinking she will at least acknowledge the tail woopin I just gave her I look over and wave. NOTHING!

Not even a glance. Oh, well. I guess all those Quest owners are haters!

Anyway, fun to see another quest on the road. But whatever you do, don't buy a blue one, apparently they are really slow!!!!

This officially makes up for the beating i took at the hands of a Pontiac GTO (newer one) the other day. Guy left me like a bad habit. Those things are down right quick and I think he was modded. At least that is what I tell myself to make me feel better.

L

Did she even know you were racing her? Sounds like she was just minding her own business and was in a hurry to get to her boy toy. Or maybe she was creeped out by you staring at her ride and waving at her so she wanted to get away. lol These are just things my girlfriend suggested as she read it. lol Edited by QuestFan

She may have been totally unaware, but she was in a hurry and she was floored. I don't know, maybe she was just trying to get away. It is amazing to me that people drive in a vortex. They don't see the cars around them, they don't notice who is in front or behind them and/or are afraid to look at someone in a different car. It may not have even been her car. Not counting TAZ, there aren't very many girls who run quests that I know the this board is dominated by men. It could have been her man's car. The race stickers and duct tape suggest it wasn't her car. Either way, it's still a fun win. :D

As I blew by her she was probably thinking "jerk"....Men and women are so different.

• Like 1

There's a girl with an 84 around Napa. Saw her and talked at a stoplight while driving my wifes minivan. <_< Naturally.

I told her I had one and asked her about hers. She kinda looked at me like i was crazy. Oh well :lol:

they are not, and, they should not. It's the whole men are more aggressive behind the wheel thing. I think you have to pay attention to drive like a man. Where as a woman is paying more attention to thing that are not related to driving. Thats why you can't spell manual without MAN.

they are not, and, they should not. It's the whole men are more aggressive behind the wheel thing. I think you have to pay attention to drive like a man. Where as a woman is paying more attention to thing that are not related to driving. Thats why you can't spell manual without MAN.

:o

i agree though, sure us guys like to play around, but how often do you hear about one of us in a accident?

in my area, theres alot of hondas that think they are the s*** and race all the time, no wrecks, i know of 4 girls, just driving home, manage to cross the line and plow into incoming traffic

I believe youth is the main culpret. No offense to the young guys and I haven't read the stats in a looong time but the majority of accidents happened to teens. I have been fortunate, hundreds of thousands of miles and no accidents in 20 some (cough, cough) odd years. And I do hate stereotypes but....

Oh...disclaimer...my wife is a great driver....(just in case she ever reads my post)...Love you babe!

There's a girl with an 84 around Napa. Saw her and talked at a stoplight while driving my wifes minivan. <_< Naturally.

I told her I had one and asked her about hers. She kinda looked at me like i was crazy. Oh well :lol:

yeah i see her all the time! i want her tail lights!lol

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...