1989 Chrysler Conquest TSI

Wademan58

I'm sorry to say it but due to a possible career change coming up i gotta get out of the starquest game. I have for sale my Palamero Grey 1989 Chrysler Conquest TSI. the engine was rebuilt about three years ago but only has a little over 80 miles on it. The car also had a walbro 255lph fuel pump and new tires installed on it about the same time. It was a mild perfromance build up including A lightly ported marnel head with Schnider hd valve springs, new valves, and a TEP performance Camshaft up top. The bottomend consisted of a set of Forged Wiseco pistons, Arp rod bolts, a new mistsubishi Oil Pump, a balance shaft elemination kit, and it was rebalance before being put back together. I have receipts for all the engine work, and as usual when you buy this car you get a ton of spare parts with it. The car has tan and black leather interior. It's in pretty decent shape it has a few dents and dings no rust tho and the interior is in alright shape the front seats have split and the dash has a tiny crack in it but thats about it. The car only has 89600 original miles on it and a clear texas title. It also has a full set of the Enki mesh wheels on it and i hav a mix match set of the center caps as well. I also have some performance parts that have not been install on the car but come with it including A full set of Eibach prokit springs and full set of Kyb struts all brand new in the boxes, and a dsm Gm Translator and a Gm 3" MAF and a brand new cone filter. It also has a TEP 2.75 inch down pipe and a 2.5 exhaust that was on it already when i bought the car. The car is running and drivable but has not been regestered in over ten years. It's is located in the Austin, Texas area. I am not intersted in shipping it. If you have any questions just email me Wade_haywood@yahoo.com , Thanks For Looking! Its also posted on Austin Area craigslist, there are a few pics posted there. Just got to austin area craigslist and type in Conquest in the search box, there only like two on there you'll know it when you see it. The price is 2200 OBO, I need this thing gone by next week. Thanks For looking.SOLD

Thanks,

Wade R. Haywood B)

Edited by Wademan58