2015 Starquestclub Calendars (Pre-Design stage, Now accepting photo submissions)

natallica

Hey Guys,

I know many of you are just like me, we want SQC Calendars yearly. In the past the 'photo submissions' have been the catalyst for getting these things rolling. And unfortunately last years fell flat on it's face. But Kudos to Tyler for at least trying. This year, I'm gonna be spearheading this GP, so I hope you all choose to submit some cool useable stuff.

Price with shipping hasn't been determined just yet, however, I have a few feelers out there for quotes and I'm zeroing in on it. I'm posting this in hopes of members uploading some of their favorite shots of their ride, so here is a 'greatest hits' of what I'll be needing from you.

The nicest pic (in your opinion) of your ride. Keep in mind, this is for other enthusiasts as well, so don't think just because it needs slight cosmetic repair, or you don't feel it's worthy of the possibility of being featured... SEND IT ANYWAY!

I'll accept and consider any pic as long as the following criteria are met.

• High Resolution Photo (no cell pics please, unless it's nice phone with Hi-Res capabilities)
  • Image Size has to be print ready (300+ dpi or greater at full size, 8.5x1, landscape orientation)
  • Image should have nice composition (i.e background imagery, brick wall, skyline, old barn etc.)
  • SQC Username has to be included with pics so we know who's ride it is, but please keep text off of the images, info can be PM'd or emailed to me regarding pics, I'll be adding text via Photoshop to keep the designs cohesive throughout the layout of the pages.
  • A concise MOD list if applicable, just so we have an idea of what may have been modded and made your ride different from the rest.

I need to narrow the submissions down to 12(+ the cover), so choose your best photo and please only submit one image so other guys may have a chance to get in the design. One ride per member will be chosen. I know several of us have a fleet of them, so choose wisely :)

I've created a Dropbox account specifically for these photo submissions and the upload link is located below in red. The process is very easy, you'll just drag and drop the files onto the webpage and they will upload to a folder. That way pics are all in the same area and don't get lost within emails or PM's.

Thanks guys, I trust you all will be stoked when these are ready and I encourage all of you to go out, clean your babies and scout some nice spots and snap some cool shots. We all dig these cars and it's cool to see them on a calendar for our garages, kitchens and work spaces.

Upload link is located below, I'll make it huge so it can't be missed.

Just wanted to let you know...IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, even if the calendar is my car 12 times...well maybe not, but you get the point! ;)

TO UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS CLICK HERE

Thanks Fellas,

-N8

Edited by natallica
  • Like 1

Hey N8 what's the deadline for submission?

To be honest, I didn't really make one. I guess I should set some kind of deadline though.

How's July 30?... that gives everyone approx. 2 months to come up with something.

They won't take long to produce once everything is in motion, then it will just be fulfilling orders. Plus they'll make awesome gifts for Christmas :)

-N8

To be honest, I didn't really make one. I guess I should set some kind of deadline though.

How's July 30?... that gives everyone approx. 2 months to come up with something.

They won't take long to produce once everything is in motion, then it will just be fulfilling orders. Plus they'll make awesome gifts for Christmas :)

-N8

Well maybe I'll submit for the next one then. Two months not enough time for how much I still have to do.

Well maybe I'll submit for the next one then. Two months not enough time for how much I still have to do.

Well, you can always tell me how you want it to look and I'll Photoshop yours :)

-N8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey natallica did you end up receiving both my picture and info last night? I wasn't sure if I ended up doing it right lol. Hope it turns out ok the pic is a cell phone pic but I have a phone that takes fairly high quality pictures. Let me know if you don't mind so I don't keep wondering. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...