U Haul Auto Transporter

uconn1150
    By uconn1150,
    Hello all!   Has anyone used an auto transporter from U-Haul.  Fine print says 6 inch ground clearance required.  Isn't the air dam a smidge less?   Looking for feedback and/or opinions.   Thanks!

Yellow 1989 Conquest TSi

FieroGTFan
    By FieroGTFan,
    Hey guys, after thinking about this for awhile I believe it is time to let go of my car. I have a 1989 Conquest TSi for sale with a few mods and in need of a bit of love to be perfect. I am asking $12,000 OBO, located in PA 19610. Below I have a Google Drive link with lots of pictures and a lot more details of the car. In short, it shows 53k on the dash but the true mileage is unknown as there is an inconsistency in the Carfax report where it goes from 160k down to 48k when I bought it. I b

Reporting in from Boston

jpawl
    By jpawl,
    Practically my first post. I have been in the StarQuest game for 2 years. I secured a running ’87 Eiger Silver Starion ESI-r project in 2022. I replaced the radiator, water pump, thermostat, master cylinder and clutch slave cylinder. The project stalled with the rear brakes locked up and never got to enjoy it. I sold it in 2023 and recently secured an ’87 Shetland Beige Conquest TSi out of AZ. A previous owner was Dad (Randy) so it was in great hands. I am located just north of Boston. I wo

Fuel injectors not working

GNX106
    By GNX106,
    I have 12volts at injectors with key on no pulse  i can pour a little gas in the throttle body. Starts right upi   thanks for helping

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS