Cx racing starion radiators

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a * dm and theres looks just like the one i have and stock fans hook right up...2.531 wide..... by 26 .000 .... its a tight fit with A/C fan too.........

priced so everyone can afford .....I looked for one in 2005 OEM 220 bucks ordered and N/LA.........

Edited by markhansenconquest

k.d.m. design both radiator and intercooler

I know some of the people at CX Racing. I've delivered cars to their facilities for research and development. Believe it or not, they do actually employ skilled American labor to produce these parts. Just recently, I picked up a friends Nissan 300ZX from CX Racing facility that was used for R&D for engine swap kits, LS swaps and RB swaps. He dropped an LS engine in it, should be an interesting build.

I have never heard them express any interest in developing Starion/ Conquest parts. The fact that they are producing parts now is great as they are a large supplier.

Edited by louswheel

I know some of the people at CX Racing. I've delivered cars to their facilities for research and development. Believe it or not, they do actually employ skilled American labor to produce these parts. Just recently, I picked up a friends Nissan 300ZX from CX Racing facility that was used for R&D for engine swap kits, LS swaps and RB swaps. He dropped an LS engine in it, should be an interesting build.

I have never heard them express any interest in developing Starion/ Conquest parts. The fact that they are producing parts now is great as they are a large supplier.

That's good to know. I've heard mixed reviews on them.

Their parts are abit on the cheap side but then again mishimoto is not that much better and double the price, they are good for their intercooler piping, its actually decent quality aluminum, i have no problems welding it. My buddy bought a rad from them for his 1g eclipse and it leaked after 2 years... But not bad for a 150$ rad... Im running a zap radiator for an sr20 (120$), welded up some brackets to mount the rad in the factory location and welded brackets to mount the starquest clutch fan shroud. Havent had any cooling problems or leaks in 2 years, so we can give the el cheapo companies credit!!:)

Peeps , listen up , these ARE the SAME radiators and intercoolers that *DM used to sell , guess who he had making them and guess who now possibly has surplus stock ? The radiator works well and yes all the mounting holes are there for the o.e.m fans , temp sensors and mounting points , everything is a direct swap over but i much prefer as the guy above says the SR20 radiator , much slimmer in two row form (all the rows you will need) and worth that little extra effort to install , the intercooler is a big lump of aluminum that blocks airflow to the radiator ,not good in warm climates like here in Las vegas, been there tested it , swapped it out with a modded stock i/c and the car returned normal op temps , my observations , yes the radiator works well for those who don't want to use the SR20 item , the intercooler does its job also , i found both when i used them to be of decent build quality . Edited by SOTTY

Peeps , listen up , these ARE the SAME radiators and intercoolers that *DM used to sell , guess who he had making them and guess who now possibly has surplus stock ? The radiator works well and yes all the mounting holes are there for the o.e.m fans , temp sensors and mounting points , everything is a direct swap over but i much prefer as the guy above says the SR20 radiator , much slimmer in two row form (all the rows you will need) and worth that little extra effort to install , the intercooler is a big lump of aluminum that blocks airflow to the radiator ,not good in warm climates like here in Las vegas, been there tested it , swapped it out with a modded stock i/c and the car returned normal op temps , my observations , yes the radiator works well for those who don't want to use the SR20 item , the intercooler does its job also , i found both when i used them to be of decent build quality .

Thanx dude!... good inside info, appreciate it. ;)