Logging In

blue_crush

I have been using this website for a long time now, and now all the sudden I have to log in every time.

Im clicking on "remember me" and it still does it. Even if I exit off the site and then get right back on, it does it. WT??? :character0269:

Just a total wild a** shot in the dark. But i'd delete all temp files/cookies and try it again..

Might not work, but ya never know.. :)

I tried that, but it did not work for me. Lost a bunch of email addresses and other histories i didn't think to save. I read something about Internet providers not always routing your connection threw the same ip addresses being the cause of the problem.

• 8 months later...
I tried that, but it did not work for me. Lost a bunch of email addresses and other histories i didn't think to save. I read something about Internet providers not always routing your connection threw the same ip addresses being the cause of the problem.

IP address has nothing to do with saving your password on this site. In fact, it would be a huge security flaw if it did.

Are you using windows explorer?

The software is setup to auto log you in IF you are using the same IP as the last time. If you ISP jumps you from IP to IP when you get on the internet, that is the cause of it. Mine doesn't change but when I go to work, I have to log in the first time for the day. I can go on and off all day at work, then when I bring the laptop home, I have to sign in again, just the first time though.

Jimmy