Windows 7

Lusion972

What are peoples thoughts on it? I am still a fan of XP and don't think I will making the switch to Vista or Windows 7 anytime soon. My laptop has Vista but that isn't by choice and the laptop is more then well equipped to handle Vista's needs.

I like what I see so far from Windows 7 and I may install the beta just to see what people are talking about but not going to keep it going with it. Micorsoft has been dissapointing me lately and they are realizing that there isn't much more they can pack in windows that will make us run to the store to by a new OS.

i think xp works fine and i really don't see what they could add that would make me want it. at this point i mostly use ubuntu anyways i am sick of how ofter xp crashes. i don't think they are going to get me to go back to Microsoft no matter what they add i still only will use it for games and xp works fine for that.

• 2 weeks later...
downloading windows 7 here for work now since its getting really close too going beta... I think xp and vista are fine ...but hey if 7 is better thats cool too , if not I will stay will xp since its a solid platform.