Up to $5k cash, sell me your Conquest / Starion $5000!!

Kreal

I want to just throw this out there and see what bites...

Have up to $5k to spend on this.

I'm seeking a rust free widebody Conquest / Starion with 5spd that is in very nice condition for $5k or under.

Will consider any color, but I prefer SILVER, BLACK, BEIGE, ATLANTIC BLUE, or other colors.

MUST be widebody, and 5 spd.

NO rust buckets, nothing needing repaint or body work. No junk.

I'm a serious potential buyer, but you have to be a serious seller with realistic price in mind. If you have a superb near mint flawless car and want a little more than I am offering, lets talk. But if you have a project car needing lots of work, let's not.

I would also be interested in an absolutley flawless rolling chassis without engine/trans or with bad engine/trans.

I don't mean to sound picky but the last time I offered this kind of money for one of these I received emails with rotted out bashed quarters, wrecked, no title, non-running junk cars that looked like they had one foot in the grave.

xkreal@aol.com

Edited by Kreal

Thanks for the leads / messages so far everyone, I will consider them.

If someone has a silver colored car I would really be interested. But keep the replys coming, thanks

honestly your gonna be hard pressed to find one in or around ohio that isnt rusted in some way. but i wish you all the luck with the hunt.

any reason you couldnt just do repairs to yours? just not something your wanting to mess with?

i have always been in the $1500 and under budget so i get the smashed quarters and rusted frame rails. but i work at a body shop so i can deal with rust better then others.

but for $5k i could make you one BAD butt quest!

honestly your gonna be hard pressed to find one in or around ohio that isnt rusted in some way. but i wish you all the luck with the hunt.

any reason you couldnt just do repairs to yours? just not something your wanting to mess with?

i have always been in the $1500 and under budget so i get the smashed quarters and rusted frame rails. but i work at a body shop so i can deal with rust better then others.

but for $5k i could make you one BAD butt quest!

Hi. I lack skill and motivation to finish my car. The only thing my car needs is paint. It is a one owner w/ window sticker, all documents, black on black widebody 5spd with sunroof and 98k orig miles but with FRESH built engine less than 5 miles on it, first one DAD (my father) built. My car has no dents, rust, perfect frame rails. I have new interior and new wheels for it, etc. Just no motivation. So I want to buy something already done. I know it sounds weird that I'd just bail at the last step (paint) but like I said I have no skill to paint this car and do not want to pay top dollar for low quality paint job.

If the right MINT SQ with all of my perfect wanted options came along I could up the $5k to more... I am a serious buyer....!!

By the way once I find the perfect car I will be done with these forums, meets and everything all together. Sorry to say, but this hobby has really done more harm to my life than good. I killed a perfect car and I'd give anything to have that car back. I know you can't just be done with this forum as these cars do require repairs often, but I'll manage that when I get there. It is great my father and brother are into these cars but there is too much anomosity about all of this anymore and its depressing. You all have been great and I enjoyed the meets, I may go to PF this year, but once I get my car or find a car I am done. Too much stress!!!!!!!

And its not for any negative reasons. I guess I'll never forgive myself for killing my silver car and my entire life has suffered ever since. UGH!!! Ever make a mistake and live it over and over and over every single day atleast 5 times ? I mean every day. It's been 5 years and I haven't let one day go by without thinking about it. I think a big burden in my life will be lifted when I can one day own a nice quest. Its not a hobby to me anymore..its a hinderence.........

I will pay top dollar for a SILVER 87 WIDEBODY 5spd WITH MAROON INTERIOR. Yep thats right, with maroon!!

also I prefer a NON-modified car. I dont care how slow it is

Edited by Kreal

Wow man...I hope you don't give up on us entirely..I was hoping to meet you one day have a beer...

I think you should take cyberquests offer. get your quest painted and just drive it. The money left over keep for your dads shop to maintain it...just what I would do..

Wow man...I hope you don't give up on us entirely..I was hoping to meet you one day have a beer...

I think you should take cyberquests offer. get your quest painted and just drive it. The money left over keep for your dads shop to maintain it...just what I would do..

Well look I dont mean to sound like an idiot about this like I said I enjoyed meeting everyone and it has been great but like I said this is more of a problem in my life than a hobby....... but I'd give anything to have that moment back and prevent that car from being totalled.

www.enginemachineservice.com/quest.jpg

Edited by Kreal
Skirting the Language Filter

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!! That was a hit and a half wow....If an 87 silver w/maroon int. is what your heart is set at then get that anything else will be second best.

Well at this point it doesnt really matter... I dont like Figi, Yellow, Red, maybe white.. Love silver. Black is good, atlantic. But maybe consider any color.. I dont like cloth interiors. I have a new set of black leather seats to go in anyways. I dont know what I want to do really... But like I said im a serious buyer if someone has a good car that isn't beat...

Actually I have whole new interior, wheels, tails, everything.. maybe engine if I part my car... who knows..

basically needing good body... but running car would be great.

I will pay top dollar for a SILVER 87 WIDEBODY 5spd WITH MAROON INTERIOR. Yep thats right, with maroon!!

kreal i know where this exact car is, BUT i am not sure the guy would ever part with it. he bought it brand new and it sat in his garage for 15 years under a car cover. its a SILVER 87 with MAROON intereior! first time i had actually seen one with maroon interior.

but this is a pretty bad economy right now and you never know who would sell what anymore. i havent been out to his house in a couple years but he lives not far from me. he is a older guy and in know that his car has been well cared for. it sits in his garage next to his vette.

i have been meaning to get out that way and talk with him but havent gotten the chance to yet. but i might have to shoot out his way and see if he still has his silver 87.

its a long shot but who knows.

but for real if you want a silver quest, we can do a silver quest.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/silverquest/reference%20pics/Picture050.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/silverquest/reference%20pics/Picture047.jpg

you want a black quest, we can do a black quest.

before

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/silverquest/bodywork/100_7248.jpg

after

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/silverquest/bodywork/100_7276.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/silverquest/bodywork/100_7277.jpg

I want to just throw this out there and see what bites...

Have up to $5k to spend on this.

I'm seeking a rust free widebody Conquest / Starion with 5spd that is in very nice condition for $5k or under.

Will consider any color, but I prefer SILVER, BLACK, BEIGE, ATLANTIC BLUE, or other colors.

MUST be widebody, and 5 spd.

NO rust buckets, nothing needing repaint or body work. No junk.

I'm a serious potential buyer, but you have to be a serious seller with realistic price in mind. If you have a superb near mint flawless car and want a little more than I am offering, lets talk. But if you have a project car needing lots of work, let's not.

I would also be interested in an absolutley flawless rolling chassis without engine/trans or with bad engine/trans.

I don't mean to sound picky but the last time I offered this kind of money for one of these I received emails with rotted out bashed quarters, wrecked, no title, non-running junk cars that looked like they had one foot in the grave.

xkreal@aol.com

I have a good friend that has an all original Figi Blue with NO rust . it has no motor and its a 5 speed ! I'd buy it myself if it wasn't for the fact I already paid $6,500 for an 89 . If you'd like e-mail me at contact@xtremeboost.com and I will give you his full info .

Found this a year ago.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll231/nomad1856/IMG_0711.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll231/nomad1856/IMG_0699.jpg

Maroon leather I think.

Its last registration expired in 96. The owner wouldn't sale last March. I can contact again if you would like.