ABS elim line....ss

BOHO

flair and fit is always an option, but some just want the plug and play option. I have flaired a few and they aren't always as easy as it sounds, especially in tight quarters.

I will have a talk with the mfg place Monday and see what we can come up with.

Thanks,

JR

I had custom lines made for my blazer when I did a 4-disc conversion. These guy a Crown can make anything you need. Teflon lined/ SSbraided any length and fitting. Nice quality stuff. www.crownperformance.com/ When i eliminated my ABS I used a hard line and an adjustable brake bias valve. Do you guy usually use a valve or just run the line.

OK, here's what I have come up with. I have a line that I got test fitted on a parts car today (didn't want to put it on the daily and have to bleed the brakes, just to take it back off). The clocking of the fittings is correct, but I think that the length is a bit on the short side.

http://usera.ImageCave.com/starorion/IMG_0800.JPG

I think a few more inches on the line would be a better looking/fitting piece, even if it increases the price a bit.

Here is a longer line held up at the crimp points for comparison.

http://usera.ImageCave.com/starorion/IMG_0801.JPG

This bring a brake line, I should be able to get these in the same color wraps as the brake and clutch lines (clear, blue, black, smoke, charcoal, red, yellow, and I think there is a green now).

The estimated price is $40 shipped USPS. If we get a few all together, I could knock a few $ of that price.

Give me some feedback as to your impressions and opinions on length and the such. Lead time on the parts is about a week from order.

Thanks,

JR