Aluminum upper IC pipe

Strickdawg

yah dont buy from there kelly is a F@G, mookeh is much better and he wont rip you off

x2

Word on the street seems to be that mookeh has very good customer service and I've heard tons of complaints about the *DM place. As a matter of fact his feedback at this site is currently blocked because of a bad deal and refusal to make it right or something. At least that's what I heard. Not sure.

x2

Word on the street seems to be that mookeh has very good customer service and I've heard tons of complaints about the *DM place. As a matter of fact his feedback at this site is currently blocked because of a bad deal and refusal to make it right or something. At least that's what I heard. Not sure.

x3 *DM has a bad attitude and his crew seems to think they're better than everyone here. MKI has great customer service and works through any issues you might run across. I won't put a single *DM part on my car.

x3 *DM has a bad attitude and his crew seems to think they're better than everyone here. MKI has great customer service and works through any issues you might run across. I won't put a single *DM part on my car.

laz has a *DM IC and it works fine but he got no help from *DM on fitment.(from what I know) had to get it from phill so....for CS sounds like the other guys might be better. so x4 for MKI :emot-bandwagon:

In my opinion, *DM is the first and only place to buy quality starquest performance parts. I have been buying from Kelly for several years now and could not ask for better service. If you want quality, *DM is the place to go.
x2, like or dislike *DM,the guy makes a excellent ahp and hardpipe kit thats fits like a glove and delivers a great performance kick in the pants,thats a fact,dont knock these first class performance parts till you tried them,and i do have a mild steel *DM ahp available for sale. :)

i have a *DM ahp non polished right now, and a *DM ovcp with bov now. i got great deals on these used from the boards. i am now looking for an upper ic hardpipe to make it complete lol. *DM, mookeeh, or whomever it may be. i am not picky. just want an alum to match what i have now. 101propose has a blem chrome one that i was lookin at, but i hear chrome peals after a while. i can always reshine my alum.

i have a *DM ahp non polished right now, and a *DM ovcp with bov now. i got great deals on these used from the boards. i am now looking for an upper ic hardpipe to make it complete lol. *DM, mookeeh, or whomever it may be. i am not picky. just want an alum to match what i have now. 101propose has a blem chrome one that i was lookin at, but i hear chrome peals after a while. i can always reshine my alum.
okay doaky,good luck with the search, friendly bump for Strickdawg. :)

The fact is that BOTH *DM and 101 make some absolutely GREAT products...and thank God they do...otherwise we'd all be screwed. I've personally had four Quests and Starions and *DM has supplied me with nothing but the best in parts and service for all of them. 101 has a few steller parts that I must have...ie: adjustable suspension (I'm saving my pennies...$1500 is a big hit). We need to support both of these guys. I'm not sure what these other folks are talking about...it's simply a matter of preference in the end. All you kids need to learn to get along...you're ruining this site for all of us.

Edited by jonesh242

As you can see in my sig i am running *DM hard pipes and they are great quality but i purchased them unused from a local member. I have tried to purchase things from kelly before but he is a rude douch. I have also bought stuff from 101propse and he is one of the best distributors on this site.

As you can see in my sig i am running *DM hard pipes and they are great quality but i purchased them unused from a local member. I have tried to purchase things from kelly before but he is a rude douch. I have also bought stuff from 101propse and he is one of the best distributors on this site.

Scotty,

I wasn't singling out anyone in particular here...and certainly not picking on you...merely stating the obvious fact that people need to grow up. This picking-one-side-or-the-other crap only divides a community of car enthusiasists that isn't very big to start with. There is clearly some folks in our community that are looking to fan-that-fire any chance they get. We don't need any instigaters labeling others for their choices...as if I'm supposed to be part of one camp or the other because of where I live. I've already been labeled. They've already tried to make me feel bad because of the parts on my car....as if there was so many choices...LOL. I'm proud of my car...I'm becoming less-and-less proud to be active in this club as of recently.

My 2 cents,

John

i can care less who i buy it from. i am looking for a good part at a good price. people are people and some are not as nice as others, but i have learned to get along with everyone. i love my car and also love the people of group. this post was to see if anyone had one they wanted to sale, i am trying to save money over a new one. if you have a *DM let me know, if you have a 101propose, let me know. hell if you made your own let me know. thanks guys

i can care less who i buy it from. i am looking for a good part at a good price. people are people and some are not as nice as others, but i have learned to get along with everyone. i love my car and also love the people of group. this post was to see if anyone had one they wanted to sale, i am trying to save money over a new one. if you have a *DM let me know, if you have a 101propose, let me know. hell if you made your own let me know. thanks guys

Sorry this thread turned into this...I know you didn't ask for it. Lots of people taking cheap pot-shots.

You may want to contact 101...I'm not sure, but I think *DM is not making this part anymore.

Sorry this thread turned into this...I know you didn't ask for it. Lots of people taking cheap pot-shots.

You may want to contact 101...I'm not sure, but I think *DM is not making this part anymore.

*DM does still have alum ahp's available,i just ordered one,Im having the same lack of 'bling' issue as Strickdawg,another bump for Strickdawg looking for a bit of sq ahp bling for his ride. :)

thanks for digging up a great example of how well he stands behind his products.

i am truly sorry about the problems with mk1 manifolds.

any members who are not happy with the manifolds after seeing the pictures of the cracked manifold posted by Laodicea or worried about the possible future problems with the manifolds, please let me know. i will gladly take the manifolds back and give you a full refund.

i will contact all the members who purchased the manifolds letting them know about the possible crack problems.

also, i will post this in the GP section to let the members know about the possible problems.

i am so sorry for the inconveniece.

thanks for digging up a great example of how well he stands behind his products.

:thread20jacked8wq:

Mr. Lee is correct. 101 has stood behind his products and is a top notch vendor for the Starion/Conquest community. There isn't a company around that doesn't (at some time) have a problem with a product...101 stood behind his parts.

It's already difficult to design and manufacture the parts, but then you gotta be a materials expert and police the quality of your raw materials on top of it all. It's very difficult to do...I've seen the same thing happen to numerous other vendors on this site and other sites.

If that isn't enough...there's always some clown (or a bunch of them) who are looking to remind you of all the problems/difficulties you've had while trying to come up quality parts for a community of enthusiasts who only love you for what you can offer them. The moment something goes wrong, they jump on you and stab you in the back...very sad. Again, my hats off to 101 and *DM for putting up with all this GIRLY CRAP!

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

:thread20jacked8wq:

Mr. Lee is correct. 101 has stood behind his products and is a top notch vendor for the Starion/Conquest community. There isn't a company around that doesn't (at some time) have a problem with a product...101 stood behind his parts.

It's already difficult to design and manufacture the parts, but then you gotta be a materials expert and police the quality of your raw materials on top of it all. It's very difficult to do...I've seen the same thing happen to numerous other vendors on this site and other sites.

If that isn't enough...there's always some clown (or a bunch of them) who are looking to remind you of all the problems/difficulties you've had while trying to come up quality parts for a community of enthusiasts who only love you for what you can offer them. The moment something goes wrong, they jump on you and stab you in the back...very sad. Again, my hats off to 101 and *DM for putting up with all this GIRLY CRAP!

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Call it "GIRLY CRAP" if you will but *DM gets negative feedback due to his attitude, lack of support, and the general treatment of the members here. If not for 101, I'd probably not have alot of parts that I do now.