WTB, a few things. .

StallionProject86

Alright guys,

Acquiring the miscellaneous parts left to get for my mpi conversion:

Long shot but Greddy type s bov?

Need a Ford TPS connector & a four pin connector that will connect to my Mitsu distributor w/cam/crank sensor. Would love to scurry over to a pick your part but I have no means of transportation so reaching out here. .wish the default picture for the dizzy didn't show it with one. I fell for that. :mad:

Need the timing chain bolt that holds in the balance shaft guide. .asap went to change out the guides x chains and realized the bold was was sheered off.

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/LAJits-media/2013-12-23%2020.23.10_zps0g0hvmpz.jpg

Edited by StallionProject86

Alright guys, my drivers side seat belt doesn't lock in anymore. I've had to use the passenger side one and it's getting to be a little annoying so I need one of those. (driver side seat buckle)

I'm also in need of a fuse box. Don't have my windshield wipers working anymore because the fuse prongs for the wipers is broken and won't hold the fuse in place. (fuse box)

Also looking for a drivers side visor (black)

There's a few more things but this will suffice for now. .thanks!

i have good fuse box and black visor and the seat buckel. 30+shipping sounds fair?

Edited by Tripp25

That sounds like it could work. .any pictures of the visor?

i can take some tonight. and get back to you. what's you email? and what part of the buckle do you need? the part attached to the seat or the part that is on the actual belt that slides in? sorry for the confussion

/

Okay sounds good. My e mail is: stallionproject86@gmail.com

Oh no problem I need the buckle that's attached to seat. And actually on that note does anyone know if the buckle can be removed with the seat mounted? Or does it have to be removed.?

Okay sounds good. My e mail is: stallionproject86@gmail.com

Oh no problem I need the buckle that's attached to seat. And actually on that note does anyone know if the buckle can be removed with the seat mounted? Or does it have to be removed.?

i believe that whats atached to the seat is actually welded to the slider. atleast thats how it is in my 88

i believe that whats atached to the seat is actually welded to the slider. atleast thats how it is in my 88

Oh really? Well I'll check it out in the morning. I mean I have an 86' and I doubt its different but I'll check on that.

• 5 weeks later...

If you have a mitsu dealer in your area they will fix the seatbelts for free. They recalled the latches due to the release button being defective and breaking. they extended the waranty of the seatbelts to the life of the vehicle. In the link you will find info including the recall #'s and everything. I just dont want you to pay for free stuff. good luck :)

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28088

If you have a mitsu dealer in your area they will fix the seatbelts for free. They recalled the latches due to the release button being defective and breaking. they extended the waranty of the seatbelts to the life of the vehicle. In the link you will find info including the recall #'s and everything. I just dont want you to pay for free stuff. good luck :)

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28088

Thanks, I thought I read about that before. Didn't think it was applicable to my year though obviously I was mistaken. Appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Items added to OP, basically need a Ford Tps connector..which I can buy online but maybe someone has a few spares laying around..and a connector for my galant dizzy here's a pic of that connector.

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/LAJits-media/photobucket-2914-1363148867332_zpsdb3cc492.jpg

I'll walk down to autozone within a day or two with this in hand if no one has it but it's worth a shot.

Edited by StallionProject86

The t-stat has been taken care of thanks. I need connectors now. Get her all wired up and hopefully hear that 2.6 beat again..without problems lol.

Okay great! I should be able to complete the piping after I get that and put the front end back on.