oil in turbo

knightrider56

my car hass been building up oil in turbo so i cleaned out the seperator and cleaned out all excess oil in I.C. and still smoke. ive been having problems with getting a new oil seperator can, so i bought a krank kit and installed it , i have the big one connected with the flow going out of the engine and the other with the flow going towards the intake manifold, and capped off the oil line from oil pan, plus i removed my intercooler and cleaned out all the oil that was in it, now it worked very good for a couple of hours (Which is the longest ive ever had it without burning or building up oil) until i gave it real boost and i heard a POP noise , which was the elbow hose thats 90 degrees that goes connected to the I.C poped out, along withe the hose from the large krank to the inlet....(my mistake i forgot to tighten the clamp) right when it popped out i had smoke coming out again and oil in turbo. So i removed the IC again and cleaned it out along with all the hoses, put it back together and ran it for about an hour but the oil build up and smoke was still there..

You got a hose from the separator to the turbo inlet?

You plugged up the drain from the separator?

If you have a motor issue suck as a cracked ring or a hole in a piston from past detonation that will cause so much crank case pressure nothing is going to hold it in.

What is you compression in the cylinders?

You got a hose from the separator to the turbo inlet?

You plugged up the drain from the separator?

If you have a motor issue suck as a cracked ring or a hole in a piston from past detonation that will cause so much crank case pressure nothing is going to hold it in.

What is you compression in the cylinders?

i do not have the separator no more i eliminated it when i installed the crank kit, and i plugged up the oil pan line coming from oil pan, like i said when i first installed the crank kit it ran sweet until the IC hose popped out

i think i found the problem...i disconnected both krank vents and the large one had a small hole in it , and the smaller one i can barely blow through both sides of it i just called ET performance and the man was kind enough to tell me to send em back to him and probably get them replaced.....hope this was my problem

If you have no separator and no connection back to the turbo inlet then under boost your crankcase is building up positive pressure and blowing oil out with that pressure, you need to filter and recapture it and have that crankcase being drawn on well before the pressures can build and that means a separator connected back to the turbo inlet. If you wish to use a check valve then use it in addition to an OEM DEALER ONLY 5.00 pcv valve NEVER aftermarket pcv valves and then a check valve in the oil drain hose from the separator back to the pan to keep oil from being pushed UP the drain hose from the oil pan. Put the separator back on.

i think i found the problem...i disconnected both krank vents and the large one had a small hole in it , and the smaller one i can barely blow through both sides of it i just called ET performance and the man was kind enough to tell me to send em back to him and probably get them replaced.....hope this was my problem
I'd send it back to him with a note that said for him to shove it up his arse.