Marnel head from dad

knightrider56

DADS SHOPim thinking about getting the Marnal head 8V non jet head with studs. assembled with 1.00 OS stainless valves, with New valve seals, Schneider HD6610 springs, new Retainers, spring seats and keepers, just needed some info if anybody knows, does this head come with new studs and nuts for intake and exhaust manifold, and can dad port and polish the head and for how much...the head im looking at is $725, (I posted his web page ) ....another thing,I wanted to know if the Fel pro Head gasket set (HS9116PT) that he carries comes with a meatal head gasket and is it durable , if not i would like to have a recomendation on a very good metal head gasket..I see he also carries a AJUSA Metal head gasket, is this good head gasket to put on a brand new head, like the one i will be getting from dad.. thx for info , if any...............

Im gonna say:

1.) No, the head does not come with the studs/nuts. I believe the exhaust manifold comes with them.

2.) I dont belive he does porting

3.)For the head gasket, go AJUSA

But yes, the best way to get the most accurate answer is to PM dad himself. He usually has a reply to me within hours.

Marnal head comes with the studs but no nuts.

We can port the head runs about 150.00 but we don't flow bench so I can't give you any numbers.

The Ajusa has a great track record

I need some lead time- aproxx 5 days to build it right now.

Thank's for the ++ guys

Dad